Why is our Border wide open ?

Old55

MIRAMAR

I would rather we stop paying able bodied homeless I see on every corner in Tucson, rehabilitate them, clean up the washes they're living in, and get their axxes to work!

We have plenty of US citizens who can be working.

Wasn't he fired from his organization for sexual abuse ,lying and stealing money? Besides within reason don't we want people come here that want to work…the horror!
[/QUOTE
I wasn't aware. Paid less attention to the reporter than the report. But yes, he was fired apparently due to financial malfeasance. Good that they don't permit evil. That said, his report (which was the subject, verified with video) remains.

As for citizens who can be working, that is a pile of . . . er . . .can of worms I won't even begin to bother to address, since inviting a tsunami of invaders to the US has absolutely nothing to do with providing work and everything to do with bulldozing.

Wasn't he fired from his organization for sexual abuse ,lying and stealing money? Besides within reason don't we want people come here that want to work…the horror!
I wasn't aware. Paid less attention to the reporter than the report. But yes, he was fired apparently due to financial malfeasance. Good that they don't permit evil. That said, his report (which was the subject, verified with video) remains. And a fine report it is.

As for citizens who can be working, that is a pile of . . . er . . .can of worms I won't even begin to bother to address, since inviting an ongoing tsunami of invaders to the US has absolutely nothing to do with providing work and everything to do with bulldozing.

Last edited:

Old55

I would rather we stop paying able bodied homeless I see on every corner in Tucson, rehabilitate them, clean up the washes they're living in, and get their axxes to work!

We have plenty of US citizens who can be working.
Lets do both!

Old55

I wasn't aware. Paid less attention to the reporter than the report. But yes, he was fired apparently due to financial malfeasance. Good that they don't permit evil. That said, his report (which was the subject, verified with video) remains. And a fine report it is.

As for citizens who can be working, that is a pile of . . . er . . .can of worms I won't even begin to bother to address, since inviting an ongoing tsunami of invaders to the US has absolutely nothing to do with providing work and everything to do with bulldozing.
150000 coming from Ecuador in 23 ! That is a crazy number.What are you going to do ? Like our efforts in Guatemala after the election we need to be involved, invest in the region and have good relations that allow us to repatriate non qualifiers.

150000 coming from Ecuador in 23 ! That is a crazy number.What are you going to do ? Like our efforts in Guatemala after the election we need to be involved, invest in the region and have good relations that allow us to repatriate non qualifiers.
Regarding what we might do, it is a simple matter of electing leadership who -- like Trump -- dares to re-secure the border and thus the nation, along with its (now shelved) immigration laws. It would be a simple fix if elections weren't programmable.

MIRAMAR

If the "reason" for this tsunami is due to "climate change", why aren't we seeing people from Costa Rica? Hmm, maybe the climate doesn't affect them

rplarry

Hey dipsh*t, if you don’t honestly understand that there are no jobs for 10 million NEW people, 99% totally uneducated and have no skills to truly contribute to our economy.

they are not coming for jobs, they have been marketed to, and sold a bill of goods by this administration to come here, and they would be “taken care of. Period. Good housing, food, healthcare, all taken care of by Joe Biden. They chant as they come across the border, “thank you, Joe Biden. “

Very soon with artificial intelligence, solid American jobs are going by the wayside.
We don’t need 10 to 12,000,000 new people in our country to fill jobs that are not already there now, and are going to be going away in the future.

The plan is to crush our country, crush or economy, just like the lockdowns did, bring us to knees , and then supposedly “build back better”. It’s a globalist term and it’s happening all over the world as mass migration is ruining once strong and great countries. They want equity and equality across the board, and in order to do that they have to smash the strong countries.

Have you heard that term Gerald, “ build back better“. ? It’s like how the left always uses titles and names that sound good, but are devastating to America, Example, “the Inflation reduction act” , that actually creates more inflation. Or the “ affordable care act” which caused healthcare to skyrocket, and when they say we could keep our doctors, most actually lost their doctors. Freaking con artists.

And you continue to buy this trash, hook, line and sinker.

You are one smart cookie, Gerald.

Smaaarrt cookie

Last edited:

Old55

Hey dipsh*t, if you don’t honestly understand that there are no jobs for 10 million NEW people, 99% totally uneducated and have no skills to truly contribute to our economy.

they are not coming for jobs, they have been marketed to, and sold a bill of goods by this administration to come here, and they would be “taken care of. Period. Good housing, food, healthcare, all taken care of by Joe Biden. They chant as they come across the border, “thank you, Joe Biden. “

Very soon with artificial intelligence, solid American jobs are going by the wayside.
We don’t need 10 to 12,000,000 new people in our country to fill jobs that are not already there now, and are going to be going away in the future.

The plan is to crush our country, crush or economy, just like the lockdowns did, bring us to knees , and then supposedly “build back better”. It’s a globalist term and it’s happening all over the world as mass migration is ruining once strong and great countries. They want equity and equality across the board, and in order to do that they have to smash the strong countries.

Have you heard that term Gerald, “ build back better“. ? It’s like how the left always uses titles and names that sound good, but are devastating to America, Example, “the Inflation reduction act” , that actually creates more inflation. Or the “ affordable care act” which caused healthcare to skyrocket, and when they say we could keep our doctors, most actually lost their doctors. Freaking con artists.

And you continue to buy this trash, hook, line and sinker.

You are one smart cookie, Gerald.

Smaaarrt cookie
Economy is booming thanks to the Biden economic program. Gas prices down ,inflation down ,real wages up and the stock market on fire…..Republicans respond by not negotiating on the border bill and helping Russia. We can absorb many workers but also are beginning a new focused effort with Mexico to slow the flow…..doable !

Last edited:
Economy is booming thanks to the Biden economic program. Gas prices down ,inflation down ,real wages up and the stock market on fire…..Republicans respond by not negotiating on the border bill and helping Russia. We can absorb many workers but also are beginning a new focused effort with Mexico to slow the flow…..doable !
Seems there’s less and less everyday for the other side to complain about.