Why is our Border wide open ?

Old55

Old55 time to smell the coffee.

Slow down and look at everything first.

Before you set your mind.
Rob, Trump said no deal. He wants it as an issue. The problem for the “no deal” republicans is the numbers are way down after Mexico started doing more to get the border opened again .Way less crossers at Lukeville !

rplarry

FBI luminaries starkly warn Congress that U.S. being invaded at border: ‘Alarming and perilous’

Gerald said the numbers are down.

Here is an equivalent of this retarded thinking:

Gerald would be excited with the numbers being down when there is a hurricane with 150 mile an hour sustained winds, the winds dropped to 147 mph, and he would celebrate you were in better shape. Stupido ….

10,000,000 have already come through, with
3 million gotaways.

100,000 Chinese military age men have come across, that’s the equivalent of 10 battalions.
And Chinese cannot leave China in those kind of numbers unless the CCP is aware and approves.

That’s the reality, not that there are a few less people coming through Lukeville

Old55

Nice ghost story Larry ! Trump responds by blocking a solution to help his election chances.Larry if it is so scary here why do you own a house?

rplarry

Nice ghost story Larry ! Trump responds by blocking a solution to help his election chances.Larry if it is so scary here why do you own a house?
with a question like that, there’s no fixing stupid

Gerald, here’s an analogous question for you :

If you like ranch dressing on your salad, why do you read books about Aristotle while listening to Beethoven ?

Old55

I bet the deal will happen and it is way tougher than I like.My progressive friends are really pissed about it…..and Gaza
and always happy to educate angry white people so read this :

the daily average of encounters surpasses 5,000 migrants or if a one-day total surpasses 8,500. DHS would have the authority to shut the border down at 4,000 encounters per day, however, and Biden has signaled he would aggressively use that authority.

Once the mandatory shutdown is enforced, it would take two weeks of starkly lower illegal crossings (about 2,000) to reopen the border to crossings other than asylum appointments at ports of entry. As a result of high illegal crossing numbers, the border shutdown could continue for weeks or months until the situation numbers go down.

“This is the valve to manage the overwhelming numbers of illegal crossings. It allows immediate operational control of the border. It does not allow 5,000 migrants to enter the country a day,” said a person familiar with the details.

Last edited:

AZRob

The bad part of this is Lukeville could get shut again and again…
I believe you. Whenever the safe houses on the south side of the boarder get full the cartel lets brain dead Biden know so he can close it so it's easier to move all the boarder jumpers/terrorists into the US.

I almost want to throw up in my mouth when I read about brain dead followers of this terrorist president that's in charge right now.

In lighten all of us old55 can you name 10 things this corrupt senile bag of crap president has done in the past 3 years in power that has helped the citizens of the United States?

I can't think of one good thing! But the BIG GUY and a bunch of other Dems got their pockets/bank accounts filled full of cash. They are so bold they didn't even try to hide the money trail. Thats called corruption.

Don't come back with your normal Dem ass kissing propaganda. Put up or shut up.

The 1st of December we were flying out Tucson Airport at 5:30am , we counted 27 illegals got on our plane to Dallas. On our way home our seats were at the escape door, we sat talking to the airline attendant, she said that any unsold seat is filled with illegals . All had clean clothes , new backpacks, phones and snacks. The back raod out of the airport our government has built 3 huge tents for housing them . I can't imagine how much this is costing the American tax payers. DISGUSTING. Time for a hug change this November .

rplarry

brazen terrorist, crossing near Sassabee, threatens journalist. Video included

Old55

I believe you. Whenever the safe houses on the south side of the boarder get full the cartel lets brain dead Biden know so he can close it so it's easier to move all the boarder jumpers/terrorists into the US.

I almost want to throw up in my mouth when I read about brain dead followers of this terrorist president that's in charge right now.

In lighten all of us old55 can you name 10 things this corrupt senile bag of crap president has done in the past 3 years in power that has helped the citizens of the United States?

I can't think of one good thing! But the BIG GUY and a bunch of other Dems got their pockets/bank accounts filled full of cash. They are so bold they didn't even try to hide the money trail. Thats called corruption.

Don't come back with your normal Dem ass kissing propaganda. Put up or shut up.
Rob, I always appreciate your posts on Rocky point unlike the other two stooges but thanks to the Biden boom don't tell me your not doing great economically…oh and these :
1. President Biden fought for and signed the American Rescue Plan which protected workers’ pensions, provided funding to communities and businesses devastated by COVID-19, lowered or eliminated insurance premiums for millions of lower- and middle-income families, provided funds for affordable housing, provided money for public safety and crime reduction, provided support to small business, expanded food assistance programs in homes and schools, expanded child care programs, invested in mental health and health care centers, added $40 billion for investing in American workers, provided funding to the economies of tribal nations, and supported families with children. Child poverty has already been cut in half as a result of his efforts.

2. He signed a $1 trillion infrastructure bill to repair our roads, waterways, bridges and railroads, and bring high-speed internet to rural communities. Also included is money for public transit and airports, electric vehicles and low emission public transportation, power infrastructure, and clean water.

3. Biden signed the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act. This law provides incentives for states to pass red flag laws, expands the law that prevents people convicted of domestic abuse from gun ownership, expands background checks on young people between 18 and 21 who want to buy a gun, and allocates funds for the mental health of young people.

4. He instituted an executive order raising standards for law enforcement agencies, with particular emphasis on use-of-force policies, availability of body cameras, and recruitment and retention of officers.

5. He brought the unemployment rate down to a low of 3.5%, matching the lowest rate before the pandemic. It has now climbed a bit to 3.8%, but this compares very favorably to the rates of other countries throughout the world. Biden’s administration has added 13.2 million jobs since he came into office, replacing all of the jobs that were lost at the beginning of the COVID pandemic. Today there are more people in America working today than ever before!

6. He signed a bill to help veterans who have long been suffering from the effects of burn pits.

7. Biden ended the war in Afghanistan, the longest war in U.S. history. Over 120,000 people were safely evacuated, double the number calculated by the most optimistic experts.

8. He has steadfastly supported Ukraine after this democratic country was unjustly invaded by Putin and Russia, and has successfully led the free world by lobbying NATO and other allies to add their financial and military support.

9. He signed the Inflation Reduction Act, making health insurance plans more affordable, lowering drug costs, preventing millions of Americans from losing their Affordable Care Act insurance, and requiring Medicare to negotiate the cost of 10 high-cost prescription drugs.

10. Biden signed the CHIPS and Science Act, providing funding to produce semiconductor chips for automobiles, cellphones, laptops, gaming consoles, washing machines, etc. here in the Unites States rather than continuing to rely on China.

11. His administration has provided over $369 million to reduce greenhouse emissions by 40% in the next seven years and promote clean energy technologies, moving our country to greater self-sufficiency in energy production.

12. He signed the Postal Service Reform Act to modernize and stabilize the U.S. Post Office and also to help it continue to deliver mail six days every week, focusing on on-time delivery.

Other accomplishments include the reestablishment of respect among our allies on the world stage, the Violence Against Women Act, the Respect for Marriage Act, pardoning those convicted of simple marijuana possession, appointing Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson (the first Black woman on the Supreme Court), forgiving certain student loans, and electoral reforms to ensure that election results are not undermined.

These significant accomplishments in substantially less than three years reveal the Biden administration as an extremely progressive, productive administration — one that has already had a dramatic and very positive impact on all Americans.

No need to fact check the following 12 points it has nothing to do with the previous turd in command. I’ll add a 13th point. How about that stock market closing at over 28,000 this week. Secretly the turd must control the market from his basement toilet office in Marlago. The last comment should be fact checked.

brazen terrorist, crossing near Sassabee, threatens journalist. Video included
The terrorists are already in our country , plotting different cities to attack. Their just waiting for the OK to start their evil plans .

rplarry

Rob, I always appreciate your posts on Rocky point unlike the other two stooges but thanks to the Biden boom don't tell me your not doing great economically…oh and these :
1. President Biden fought for and signed the American Rescue Plan which protected workers’ pensions, provided funding to communities and businesses devastated by COVID-19, lowered or eliminated insurance premiums for millions of lower- and middle-income families, provided funds for affordable housing, provided money for public safety and crime reduction, provided support to small business, expanded food assistance programs in homes and schools, expanded child care programs, invested in mental health and health care centers, added $40 billion for investing in American workers, provided funding to the economies of tribal nations, and supported families with children. Child poverty has already been cut in half as a result of his efforts.

2. He signed a $1 trillion infrastructure bill to repair our roads, waterways, bridges and railroads, and bring high-speed internet to rural communities. Also included is money for public transit and airports, electric vehicles and low emission public transportation, power infrastructure, and clean water.

3. Biden signed the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act. This law provides incentives for states to pass red flag laws, expands the law that prevents people convicted of domestic abuse from gun ownership, expands background checks on young people between 18 and 21 who want to buy a gun, and allocates funds for the mental health of young people.

4. He instituted an executive order raising standards for law enforcement agencies, with particular emphasis on use-of-force policies, availability of body cameras, and recruitment and retention of officers.

5. He brought the unemployment rate down to a low of 3.5%, matching the lowest rate before the pandemic. It has now climbed a bit to 3.8%, but this compares very favorably to the rates of other countries throughout the world. Biden’s administration has added 13.2 million jobs since he came into office, replacing all of the jobs that were lost at the beginning of the COVID pandemic. Today there are more people in America working today than ever before!

6. He signed a bill to help veterans who have long been suffering from the effects of burn pits.

7. Biden ended the war in Afghanistan, the longest war in U.S. history. Over 120,000 people were safely evacuated, double the number calculated by the most optimistic experts.

8. He has steadfastly supported Ukraine after this democratic country was unjustly invaded by Putin and Russia, and has successfully led the free world by lobbying NATO and other allies to add their financial and military support.

9. He signed the Inflation Reduction Act, making health insurance plans more affordable, lowering drug costs, preventing millions of Americans from losing their Affordable Care Act insurance, and requiring Medicare to negotiate the cost of 10 high-cost prescription drugs.

10. Biden signed the CHIPS and Science Act, providing funding to produce semiconductor chips for automobiles, cellphones, laptops, gaming consoles, washing machines, etc. here in the Unites States rather than continuing to rely on China.

11. His administration has provided over $369 million to reduce greenhouse emissions by 40% in the next seven years and promote clean energy technologies, moving our country to greater self-sufficiency in energy production.

12. He signed the Postal Service Reform Act to modernize and stabilize the U.S. Post Office and also to help it continue to deliver mail six days every week, focusing on on-time delivery.

Other accomplishments include the reestablishment of respect among our allies on the world stage, the Violence Against Women Act, the Respect for Marriage Act, pardoning those convicted of simple marijuana possession, appointing Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson (the first Black woman on the Supreme Court), forgiving certain student loans, and electoral reforms to ensure that election results are not undermined.

These significant accomplishments in substantially less than three years reveal the Biden administration as an extremely progressive, productive administration — one that has already had a dramatic and very positive impact on all Americans.
Nice cut & paste (with a few of your own words thrown in there, but 90% cut and paste) from the Biden campaign and / or White House.

The same Biden administration who’s Mayorkas testifies under oath, to congress that the border is closed

You & Cheddar cheese are off your rockers , and now firmly convinced you’ve been riding the short bus since your youth

I’m off my rocker alright. You on the other hand have a government whether it be democratic or republican they can’t pass a bill if their lives depended on it. That’s what I call a disgrace. Then you have a past president trying to prevent a solution to fix the border issues only so it can be used in his bid to regain power. I could go on and on but it would be a waste of time because if I said it’s white you would say it’s black.

So , let me get this straight, you think you were better off under this so called leader with fuel prices at $3.50 & $4 a gallon versus $1.74 and energy independent, the boarder wide open costing the the tax payers billions , now we have American soldiers dieing . Ya , I'm sure that's what the real Americans are looking for !