Why Is Water Blue ER At The East Beaches! Reprint

playaperro

El Pirata
PROFEPA SANCTIONS BY DEVELOPERS TO HOTELS AND BEACHES PEÑASCO CONTAMINATE

Must correct their irregularities sanctioned hotels and developers: Mayor

By: Ivan Bravo
PTO. Penasco, SON.

The Federal Environmental Protection (Profepa) in the State of Sonora, made ​​the sanction on Thursday August 18 to hotel owners and real estate developments in Puerto Peñasco to download such residual water to the beach area.
The hotels and real estate developments sanctioned by this time were Profepa, Bonita Beach, Puerta Privada, Casa Blanca, Princesa, Bella Sirena, Sonoran Spa and Sonoran Sun, where it is pointed out by pouring water or showers, kitchen, garden, rain or chilled, poured pools as well as these facilities to the Federal Maritime Zone (Zofemat) in violation of two regulations on environmental matters.
Tourism development most affected by these sanctions by the Federal Environmental Protection Agency was the Sonoran Sun, as well as download pool water to Zofemat, obstructed the free access to the beach by placing stones on the sand.
These real estate companies violated Article 5 of Regulation of the General Law of Ecological Equilibrium and Environmental Protection on Impact environmental impact coastal ecosystems.
Also, the Regulations for the Use and Development of the territorial sea, waterways, beaches, Zonfemat and reclaimed land in section 29 for failing to maintain optimal conditions in the concession area hygiene.

EXORTHA MAYOR TO HOTELS AND DEVELOPERS TO CORRECT ITS IRREGULARITIES

The Mayor of Puerto Peñasco, Alejandro Zepeda Munro, I congratulate the Federal Environmental Protection Agency to detect and punish those hotels and real estate developments that discharge waste water type to the beach area.
Interviewed at the presidential office, the executive municipal, said the actions of federal authorities to this type of actions that aim at improving the resort of Rocky Point, as he said, the municipality of Puerto Peñasco is trying to certify their beaches as clean, and this is a good example to keep and waist in order to hotels and developers.
"I hope to correct, hotels and developers are people who work hard with us, just for certification as a clean beach, I hope to correct and comply with all requirements for we certify, "said the mayor.
The President of the Community indicates that the municipality of Puerto Peñasco and presented a program of investment funds Zofemat in the city of Hermosillo, in order to make the committee and approve the requirements for certifying this destination like beaches clean.
In making the question the mayor about the irresponsibility of hotels and resorts on the wastewater discharge to the beach area, knowing the dates of the summer tourist replied, "all that Peñasco inhabit our beaches should care, and of course hotels, restaurants and everyone should do the same, because in the end they themselves would be affected if the right measures are taken, I hope it does not affect us in the visitors and hope that these the correct irregularities immediately and continue working together, "he said.
Meanwhile, the President of the Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB), stated that the beaches of Puerto Peñasco are the main source of economy that has maintained this port after fishing, so that all citizens, entrepreneurs and real estate developers should take care of this tourist attraction.
"You have to take care of cleaning the beaches as our greatest asset as a tourist destination is the responsibility of all citizens, hotels and government to maintain and good condition because the natural beauties are the currency of the city, "he said.

BEACHES NEAR ROCKY POINT CERTIFICATION: SEMARNAT

Will be next week when conducting the national meeting of the Clean Beaches in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, which is expected to know the progress that has the certification process from the beaches of Puerto Peñasco, Sonora delegate reported at Semarnat.
Rodolfo Flores Howard explained that in addition to Puerto Penasco, municipalities beach Bahia de Kino, San Carlos Nuevo Guaymas and Huatabampo perform this certification process, so Cliff is the one with the highest level of compliance to specifications.
This destination tourism could be the first region to be certified as Sonoran clean beach, which would generate a strong push to attract international tourism, in addition to lowering the federation significant resources to continue proper maintenance of their shores.
"be given the certification of Puerto Cliff would be very important for the attraction of tourism, because visitors is a priority to know that the beaches are in good condition, are campaigns in which reports the status of the beaches, "the delegate Semarnat Sonora.

From this article I gather that they were trying to make a faux-private beach by placing rocks in the sand at the resorts on Sandy Beach. But does this article also accuse Profepa, Bonita Beach, Puerta Privada, Casa Blanca, Princesa, Bella Sirena, Sonoran Spa and Sonoran Sun of ALL dumping waste water from the hotels & pools into the ocean that they're actually trying to make private?

So then I guess people should THANK them for blocking off their waste-infested shores, eh? Never felt better about my usual aversion to renting on Sandy Beach.

Imagine all those people peeing into the ocean too. Yuk.
Especially after all that beer that was consumed....

But let's be real....where do you think anybody that's spending the day swimming at the beach is going to go pee? Think of those crowds down by the Penasco del Sol area on holidays....be thankful for the tidal action!!

And that Penasco del Sol tide is shaaaaaaaallow and takes forever to recede. That whole beach right in front of del Sol is disgusting, whether it's the glass/firework-ridden sand or the giant cockroach-filled rocks that surround the hotel. If you're staying there, best keep to the hotel's maintained sand above and crash out on one of the outdoor canopy beds.

Terry C

There is no chemical which changes color when someone urinates in ocean. There are dyes which could cloud, change color, or produce a color in response to urine, but these chemicals would also be activated by other compounds, producing embarrassing false-positives. Example, anal leakage.....
Though there is no such thing as urine-detecting dye, you can purchase signs that prey upon the misconception that a urine indicator exists. The signs, which warn the ocean is being monitored with a chemical 'wee alert', are believed to be an effective deterrent against urination in the ocean, particularly with adult swimmers. :moon:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
..........producing embarrassing false-positives. Example, anal leakage.....
I think I rather have pee in the water the anal leakage, brownish almost hard fluids floating around!!!!
Luckly the article is talking about "grey water" (landscaping, pools and less atractive kitchen water) not to be confused with "black waters", which contains the brown floaties!!!

MIRAMAR

Kitchen water goes down the same pipes as the "brown floaties". Unless they build a gray water system when they are building the condos (which I'm sure they didn't), it's all mixed together. Now pool water is different.

AZ ROB

I believe what the article is refering to is the showers by the pool , and pool water from back flushing as well as stored rain water and Kitchen water from swim up bars also by the pool.