Wierd scene coming into Rocky Point today.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
The stories from some are actually more exciting than the events (its awesome, who needs my telenovela). In a way this is great for penasco, the more 'out there' the stories get the more tourists will say... "ok these stories are getting a life of their own and maybe everyone is just loving the crazy rumors".

the guy who sells your name on a grain of rice told me that his cousin had a banana boat waiting for the state sponsored cartel in case the roads were blocked.

Now, this info is very private and I am only sharing with a small group of people on this public forum. If anyone questions my account i will know who my true friends are and I will promise to never type again on this forum until I forget that I said I was no longer going to go on this forum. Also, for safety of my discounted banana boat operator, I cannot give out a clue as to who this person may be (other than his banana boat is yellow).

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
I am not anonymous...I am pretty open about who I am. You are the keyboard warrior who trolls the forums looking to argue everything in the hopes of sounding superior and gaining favor with like-minded mental midgets.
I'm sorry pinky. I don't want to discourage you from telling us another 'breaking news' story with partial info. I often find that when one gets frustrated they will start to throw out generalities... its ok, I see it in my line of business from frustrated attorneys.
Maybe you are just giving us clues like a game so that we can put the story board together... if so, I'll play along. I'll wait for your next clue, because this event is getting juicier by each post.

Kenny

I just find it interesting how two members here are quick to sing like a canary so that they can get attention. with comments such as I would like to not say who told me but let me tell ya. or I would like to remain anonymous so let me give you the play by play of what happened to the media. It reminds me of bored housewives that are more concerned about saying something just so that they can tell someone something. Of course with the disclaimer of "I cant tell you who told me it is very secret secret but someday you will know.

silly girls
It's always much better story when someone starts with, "I really shouldn't tell you this, but".

Karina

I'm sorry pinky. I don't want to discourage you from telling us another 'breaking news' story with partial info. I often find that when one gets frustrated they will start to throw out generalities... its ok, I see it in my line of business from frustrated attorneys.
Maybe you are just giving us clues like a game so that we can put the story board together... if so, I'll play along. I'll wait for your next clue, because this event is getting juicier by each post.
I am an owner at the Spa. it was Sonoran Spa residents <name here> and his neighbor <name here> that were the ones carjacked.

Actual names removed by request - Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:

Ewood123

IRONIC?

--"But even Glover, who grew up in Pitiquito, Sonora, and is as bicultural as they come, couldn’t resist pointing out that the military operation was narrowly targeted:

“They didn’t shoot willy-nilly into the resort. They were shooting specifically into one villa.”--

All,
Our family is supported by my work as a columnist and that occupation requires a very high degree of character and integrity.

In times of crisis one really finds out who their friends are. A friend would never have publicly challenged the credibility of what I said on here or in the media. That's too bad because I really enjoyed working with her for a few hours on Saturday.

There is no need to apologize because I understand that the truth was not in the best interest of the wallet... and that's always the most important thing. Friendships be dammed. Luckily we are surrounded by real friends and family that would never think of such a thing.

Stephen
Stephen,

I was chatting with you on this website early Wednesday morning. I was close by at the Princesa.

I left on Thursday - and my question for you is what happened since then? Is security high there? Have you walked by room 8? Are there people in room 7 and 9?

Do you own your condo?

I have heard for some time that the HOA is ran by the cartel. They don't share numbers or budgets. They just do as they please.

Is this what you see?

Do you ow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Stephen,

I was chatting with you on this website early Wednesday morning. I was close by at the Princesa.

I left on Thursday - and my question for you is what happened since then? Is security high there? Have you walked by room 8? Are there people in room 7 and 9?

Do you own your condo?

I have heard for some time that the HOA is ran by the cartel. They don't share numbers or budgets. They just do as they please.

Is this what you see?

Do you ow

the HOA is ran by the cartels? oh boy.
I'll give out a likely scenario... security guard 'A' is probably given a little bonus to keep quiet. Maybe one of the reasons why some security personnel were questioned. Lets also remember that security guards tend to be the lowest paid workers in a condo association in Mexico.

he rents at esmeralda but he may have had a good view over the sonoran property into the Bella property.
yes, people were in one of the villas pretty close to the villa #8

Stephen,

Do you own your condo?

Is this what you see?

Do you ow

We've gone to a few stores during the day and returned rather quickly. Security seams normal.

We are in the second year of a lease.

HOA here is operated by owners that are mostly American.

I went for a walk over to the scene yesterday and can say this. Everything we saw that day was easily confirmed and life for all that shared the experience of living through it will never be the same. One can not undo fear. One cannot erase reality. If anything, we might be lucky to suppress the memory. To think that we have this feeling and were two building over, I can't imagine the terror one would feel watching this unfold with a front row seat.

Last edited:

nick

Here is what I would like someone to explain to me…I was there on Tuesday and saw tons of Military, Local Police, and Federal Agents came racing into town with sirens blaring and lights going all with guns out.(All this the day before) They made 0 effort to come in quietly it didn’t take much thought on my part to figure out something big was going to happen so I got the hell out of there. I find it hard to believe none of these guys figured it out. Also the rest of you, are you telling me you had no idea something big was about to happen.

Rick S

We got into town about 11:30 Tues morning.....We couldn't chk in till after 1:00. Went into town, drove around, ate lunch, and drove around some more. Went into Cholla, went over by Manny's, Las Conchas...went everywhere. Didn't see 1 military person all day, anywhere.

Only thing we saw strange was going out of Cholla Bay. There was a boat on a trailer that we thought looked like it was falling off it. Blocking the road...went by, and there was a middle aged woman laying in the road. Blood appeared to be coming out her mouth as she was laying on her side. Police was already there, and as we pulled away, a ambulance was now close with sirens blaring. It appeared she was the victim of an accident...auto, we assumed.

Other than that....it was as normal a day as I have ever seen there. No indication of anything strange, at all.

It appears the Mexican government agrees with you, this from Pulso de San Luis...

Mexican government statement:

From Raul Benitez, a security expert at Mexico's National Autonomous University:

"It appears that this guy (Inzunza) was opening a very important border (trafficking) corridor," said Benitez. Puerto Penasco is an area with a lot of movement, a lot of traffic, and it's perfect for setting up a corridor to sell cocaine, heroin or marijuana and ship it into the United States, Benitez said, noting the government is shutting off the other big corridors in Texas and California.

The Sonora corridor was the one left for the Sinaloa cartel, and the federal government is trying to prevent Sinaloa from setting down roots there," Benitez said."
That being said, how are they trafficking the drugs into the US? I thought we had all the latest tech stuff to prevent that shit from happening.

ddez

We've gone to a few stores during the day and returned rather quickly. Security seams normal.

We are in the second year of a lease.

HOA here is operated by owners that are mostly American.

I went for a walk over to the scene yesterday and can say this. Everything we saw that day was easily confirmed and life for all that shared to experience of living through it will never be the same. One can not undo fear. One cannot erase reality. If anything, we might be lucky to suppress the memory. To think that we have this feeling and were two building over, I can't imagine the terror one would feel watching this unfold with a front row seat.