Wind and waves not looking too good for RP this weekend...

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Wave heights from .5 up to .9 meters, and south winds from 10-16 mph from Rocky Point down to Puerto Lobos, according to Bouyweather...

San Carlos, however, is looking pretty awesome- .1-.3 waves and 5-7mph winds.

Anyone planning to brave the water anyway? I'll be doing honey-do's (looks like I picked the right weekend :))

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I tried. Jesus didn't want me to go fishing this weekend (more to follow in a different post). And yes, Buoyweather was spot on - it was very windy and whitecaps as far as I could see on Saturday. Didn't even bother to put the boat in the water. Came back home Saturday.

Jesus and the Narcos, Stuart. What a total f***ing drag, and I know it's not easy to do, but try to look on the bright side..............it could have been worse, a lot worse. The fish will still be there the next trip, just calling your name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Jesus and the Narcos, Stuart. What a total f***ing drag, and I know it's not easy to do, but try to look on the bright side..............it could have been worse, a lot worse. The fish will still be there the next trip, just calling your name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I *am* looking on the bright side - at least I still have my truck! :-D The wife and I were joking that we would have looked pretty silly sitting on our overnight bags beside that last stoplight as you leave town with our thumbs out, hitching a ride north!