World Oceans Day...

Remember tomorrow June 8th, is World Oceans Day... help support your favorite oceanic organization with a donation, spend the day at the beach and most of all pray for a sollution to an end of the flow, and a speedy recovery from the BP oil spill disaster in the Gulf of Mexico... sea U later... Just Add Saltwater

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
That just makes me sick, mother earth is BLEEDING!!!!!!!! How can it be that hard to contain? Why did they let it happen? They should be held to the fire...........

Last edited:
Mark,
I just looked at The Ocean Projects website and was very disappointed to see that Mexico did not register for any events. I would think that a country that relies heavily on tourism due to the ocean settings would be more involved...........

WoW... that is disappointing... and with the wind blowing down here it we are stuck staying on land... we were planning on going out fishing...

Just heard more disappointing news... there is another oil rig in the Gulf that has been leaking and no one can get any information from the authorities about it... this really sucks...

More info the name of the other rig is "Ocean Saratoga" and it has been leaving a slick since April 30th... this is sad news...