Wow....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Where have you been, Missy? :p I was starting to wonder. I'm ok, just jonesin' for the beach. I've had some stuff happen and can't make it down until June now. Glad you're back!:mrgreen:

Chari

B

BeachMom

Hi Chari!! I'm jones'n too!! Hoping to be going down the beginning of June. Haven't been since October.... yes, OCTOBER!!!! Glad to be back too. I love the new site. Very nice Tyler!

J

Jamie75

Welcome back BeachMom!! I am heading down the beginning of June too!! I can't wait. It may be my last trip until sometime next year...I hate to think that, but I am pretty sure it's reality. :(

B

BeachMom

Thanks Jamie! When in June are you (you too Chari!) gonna be down? We'll be there June 2 - June 9th with Jeff and his family.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Yeah, they're hot. Fiesty, too. But it would kinda be like "kissing your sister" for me since I've known them all as family for so long! :lol:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, if I get my passport in time, and my plans don't get changed for me again, I will be coming down June 5 thru the 8th, leaving late in the afternoon on the 8th. I'll be in PDO. Keep your fingers crossed.

Chari

Jim

Hi Beachmom,
Welcome home. I am here all the time so don't forget about lil ol me when you guys come.

Hey Beachmom......Todd and Renee here. We are headed down Sunday the 24th-28th. Sounds like we will just miss you and the fam. Good seeing you on again. Have a great time on your trip.

J

Jamie75

Thanks Jamie! When in June are you (you too Chari!) gonna be down? We'll be there June 2 - June 9th with Jeff and his family.
We are doing the 5th-8th...CAN'T WAIT!! Maybe a happy hour with whoever is down?? Why haven't Dos XX or Tecate come out with a N/A beer yet???? :mad: Pregnant women like Mexican beer too!

B

BeachMom

Hot and fiesty huh? Isn't that a chicken sandwich at Wendy's? Ohh.. that's hot and spicy,.....nevermind. lol :lol:

Jaime, You're preggers?! Congrats girl!! When are you due? Boy or girl? Details! details!! :!: And, yes... we need to meet up for drinks. No Alckie for you though!

Jim: We wouldn't forget about ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jamie75

We are indeed Penasco's hottest and spicest!!! :lol:

Yes...we are expecting a ?? October 11th. Evidentally I didn't plan this very well being preggers during the worst possible months in Arizona. We find out on the 26th what the little critter is...I can't wait! I will keep you informed.

We will be on Sandy Beach all weekend of the 5th..maybe we meet up at the RCPM hang over bash for (virgin;)) bloodys...what do you think? I don't think it will be all that chaotic like in past years... Just a suggestion!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Jamie PM me with your info if you don't want the whole forum to know where you live.:eek3: Where's the hangover party?

J

Jamie75

Jamie PM me with your info if you don't want the whole forum to know where you live.:eek3: Where's the hangover party?

I will shoot ya over my info on PM in a minute!

The hangover Bash is at JJ's. It's just a relaxed time on the back patio(if we all don't melt!). :lol:

B

BeachMom

The hangover party sounds great! Do you think they'll give me the alchohol they leave outta your bloody mary? ;-) Set a time and we're there!