Xochitl's

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Ant's

Well I looked high and low for those pests today, None would step out to face the music.
Sadly I just had to deal with really decent food, and the A/C being on was a huge plus.
Wish I would have seen just one giant ANT!! It would have made this thread worthwhile.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
100% in agreement, food is always good and the waitresses always check on you. Sally the owner is always friendly, nice to see her when she is there.
They will usually make you something not on the menu if you ask and they have the ingredients and understand what you want.

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
We eat there on a regular basis and have for years. Old and new have always great. Very clean and as we love the Chille Reyano we always order it.
We walk in, sit down and the waiter comes over and I tell her " the same as usual" she smiles and brings our Ice tea .
In our mind this is a must eat at place. Large portions ad good prices.

Crowbar1

thread resurrection: I've never seen bugs, but the we've had breakfast there many times. Love the Chile-quiles, not sure how to spell it, add 2 fried over easy eggs to it and its is fantastic! The cinnamon rolls, warm, are fantastic too!

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
We have eaten there for years. Have never seen anything but very clean. Nice folks there and the best Rellenos in all of RP