Yamaha outboard dealer

audsley

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Can anyone steer me to a Yamaha outboard dealer closer than a thousand miles from here? Doesn't seem to be one in Arizona.

We're looking for a new 25 - 35 Yamaha to push a 26-foot coastal panga. We've been using an old 2-stroke 40 HP Merc and a 4-stroke 9.9 Yamaha. The 9.9 uses very little gas but the last 10 per cent of throttle doesn't make the boat go any faster. We believe it's a cavitation issue caused by being under-powered. Looking to step up and do this thing right, but it's amazing how hard it is to find a dealer for the smaller (under 40 HP) outboards.

Brad

Forum Supporter
Try Complete Marine in Phoenix 480-966-1595.
They are a Yamaha dealer I use them for all my Yamaha parts.
Good luck

audsley

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Brad, thanks for trying, but Complete Marine no longer sells "loose" Yamaha outboards. They only sell them as part of a boat package. Salesman at Complete Marine doesn't believe I'm going to find what I'm looking for in Arizona.

Brad

Forum Supporter
Well guess I won’t be using them when I upgrade the Yamahas on my boat. That’s bad news going to have to take my boat out of state, that’s a real hassle. Good luck on your search. I’ld interested in what you find out.

Roberto

Well Known Member
I have the same problem, more or less with a variety of stuff on the Net. Banking at a bankless bank for one. Just cannot bring myself to do it although a son uses it and likes it. I am continually frustrated at not being able to speak to a person when I have a problem with something I ordered on the net. Recent problems with ordering car parts and airline reservations. The airline reservation thing ended up costing me over $1,000 !!!!! I will never use one of the outfits that sell and offer multiple airline tickets. If I need I will go direct to the airline. Amazon has similar problems. You seem to fall into a deep hole that requires a monumental struggle to get out. Maybe it's just an OG (old guy) problem. Also living in Mexico puts another layer of problems on sometimes. Shipping can be a nightmare. Sorry for the diversion , just could not resist. !!