List of New Businesses/Old Ones Reopened and/or Now Closed

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Road Kill,

~ ~ ~ Till the supplier runs out of ~ ~ ~ ROAD KILLED DOGS, ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ One of their specialties, which is # 5 on the menu, and is the now Penasco famous

~ ~ ~ Taco De Rata, also known as the ``` "Senior Stuart" Especial, and is served

~ ~ ~ w/ to die for ~ ~ ~ Sopa De Chango, Con Gato :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Braden_909

Design & Marketing Gringo
For more information about the "Historical" Manny's Beach Club, you can see the official web page.

I'm not really an enchilada eater, so I have no real comparison for you:( Has your DH tried enchiladas at La Curva? A lot of people rave about it, and although the food is pretty good, I just can't get past the lighting of the place.

One thing that Super Ley has that I haven't seen at any other grocery store is that great deli section! Where else can you get Mexican Spaghetti topped with lard? Yeah, I tried it, and it does OK in a pinch after about 6 Margaritas!

Peace...

W

watk69

Camel Toe Cantina has added a partner and become Hideaway Cantina.
They have lost all feeling of what Camel Toe used to be and what their customer base was. Was in there Saturday night, should have been the start night of a great week. Bar is nice and clean, but music sucked, too loud and is not properly advertised or promoted.
We were the only 3 in there at 9 pm. New partner is a nice guy whom we know, but he has no idea of what made the 'Toe great. I wish him luck. Off to the strip we went. Even the atmosphere at Manny's has changed. But it was miles ahead of the Hideaway on that night

Debbie's on the Malecon is gone.

Portofino is no longer Portofino. The place has reopened as something else.....couldn't see the new name.

Roxanne is back at Mary's on the malecon.

The new place that the previous owner of Thirsty Parrot was opening at the old Portofino location still not open.

V

VacationVanessa

Anyone know if Manny's decided to stay open past the end of March? I am sincerely hoping to be able to hang there during Circus Mexicus weekend. My trip would just not be complete!