A Bunch of Burn Outs

trade

Schucks Mark, now we feel bad for getting you up so early on Saturday... one lonnnggg day!! Thanks for the great breakfast!

Schucks Mark, now we feel bad for getting you up so early on Saturday... one lonnnggg day!! Thanks for the great breakfast!
Not a problem Harold... it's always a pleasure to see you and Kathy... but we really need to spend more time just goofing around some day soon...

BTW, RPJoe.................we got back from our trip only to find out that my sister-in-law's husband had pretty much packed up and moved to Phoenix while we were down there...............hooked up with an old girlfriend up there. Said he had been thinking about leaving her for the last six months. We were expecting/hoping/waiting for this to happen, but not in this manner. So, honey, you can blast those damn pics anywhere and everywhere you want...................I hope the stupid motherf***er see's them.

BTW, RPJoe.................we got back from our trip only to find out that my sister-in-law's husband had pretty much packed up and moved to Phoenix while we were down there...............hooked up with an old girlfriend up there. Said he had been thinking about leaving her for the last six months. We were expecting/hoping/waiting for this to happen, but not in this manner. So, honey, you can blast those damn pics anywhere and everywhere you want...................I hope the stupid motherf***er see's them.
Sorry to hear that....that's a piss poor way to handle things....couldn't even tell her to her face???

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Thanks Joe, what a waste of human flesh.............................f-ing coward.
There is a huge difference between being a Man an being a Macho, it might make more sense in spanish but it is pretty closed in english too!!
obviously she is better off with out him!!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
is that happy with jim.
Who's the guy with the bead boy? Is that mexicoruss?
~~~ hey, hey, dawg, ~~~ you pooch, ~~~ is that me you are calling a ~~~ girly ~~~

~~~ btw ~~~ poochie ~~~ oh yea ~~~ i just so happened to be banned at the time,

~~~ hey ~~~ poochie ~~~ when's the last time you had a good ol fashioned ~~~ east l a pachuco style ~~~ ass kicking

Kenny

east l a pachuco style
Hey SA, I didn't know you knew about "white fence". Wait, let me go get my Khakis and Sir Guy shirt on, and then we'll talk. Hold on, I have to spit shine my shoe's first.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Hey SA, I didn't know you knew about "white fence". Wait, let me go get my Khakis and Sir Guy shirt on, and then we'll talk. Hold on, I have to spit shine my shoe's first.
~~~ You left out Clover, & Mada Via, ~~~