A little help for a Newbie...

Mark I am heading down in a few hours with some more stuff hopefully we can hook up this weekend I am ready to do some more snorkleing
Call you when I get there.
Had my eye on it for a long time, finally going on a weekend when it's available! And yes, bringing my seldom-used snorkling set, can't wait. Oh, and that full moon over the jacuzzi Sat night...well, I don't think you ask for much more!
Cool Rob... if you sea this when you get here I'll be up for snorkeling tomorrow... the wind is picking up today but supposed to be calm tomorrow... nevermind we just talked thanks for calling...

GringoZona a.k.a. James... we were just out in front of the condo fishing... snorkeling isn't an option for today... hope you can get some use for your seldom used snorkel tomorrow... and I'm sure you'll enjoy the fullmoon and the juccuzi

Nice! What was the temp out there on the beach today, Sea? It is unbelievably miserable in Tucson today, extremely muggy and about 103, but feels much worse than the 109 yesterday.

It was a bit humid and muggy this morning when we went out at about 7 am but the humidity has somewhat gone away with the wind... I think the temp is somewhere around 93 and actually feels pretty comfortable on the water...

two bedroom with a fold out sofa in the living room... king size bed in the master and queen in the guest bedroom... fully furnished...