Alejandro Portugal Insurance

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
The volcano theory is interesting.....very interesting indeed! El Pinacate - El Popo.......coincidence? I think not!........"el"

mis2810

I have had an obsession with El Popocatepetl for years. It's been an interesting couple of weeks huh, Russ?

Last edited:

mis2810

I have that book and started reading it a few years ago, but for some reason it didn't hold my attention. But thanks for reminding me, I'm going to try again! :smile:

OMG, what a tease you are! Now I'm dying to know! BTW, Daniel and I stopped by your office a couple Saturdays ago. Unfortunately it was while you were on the air, but we did here send out Saludos to us. We giggled like little kids hearing you say our names while we were driving to the Malecon. Anyway, I stopped by to get the copy of the magazine with our pictures in it, but Paty didn't know which one it was. Maybe I can find it online? Was Alo Magazine? Or En Sociedad? Or something else? Thanks!
I knew you'd be the first one to jump on that...and Julie the 2nd! Email me an address where I can send you a copy before they all walk outta here.

jerry

Lets hope the big Rosy surprise isn't Taco Bell is coming to town. Hmmm what else could it be?
Amusement Park on the beach...I like that one
Medical school opening ...would be great
Dog cloning clinc opening soon....good as mine are getting long in the tooth
Big lard processing plant opening...hey it is Mexico so we can't have enough lard

Lets hope the big Rosy surprise isn't Taco Bell is coming to town. Hmmm what else could it be?
Amusement Park on the beach...I like that one
Medical school opening ...would be great
Dog cloning clinc opening soon....good as mine are getting long in the tooth
Big lard processing plant opening...hey it is Mexico so we can't have enough lard

nope
nope
nope
and nope