Alert! Water shut off at Las Conchas!

playaperro

El Pirata
Stolen from the Las Conchas Website. May last up to 48 hours to fix! Mark tell your buddies on face, no one will believe the dog.

Oh Look... Here's the problem... Someone should do time for this.... are these guys trying to fix this or taking a swim..?

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Yesterday, on Benito Juarez after about the 2nd stop light coming south into town, there was a huge water leak- about 2 feet deep, and I'm wondering if that's what caused this.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
and just think all those toilets flushing at one time when the water comes back on.......another line break????

The problem has spread throughout all of Mexico now according to "Bing" another dawg posted the same photo as above on facebook and he included the line "No Hay agua en Penasco!" when I used the Bing translater it read... "There is no water in Mexico" this really sucks now...

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Hey Mark...if you need a shower...head over to PDO...they have water (for how long, I don't know)...they're running off their storage tanks.....

Roberto

Well Known Member
Had word that the line apparently broke again and the street was flooded worse than before this morning.

Kea

Well Known Member
Benito Juarez is flooded in front of the circus / Bananex -- about a block south of Bodega Arrera.