An EFFECTIVE response to the Warden's message

Roberto

The hysteria started with the Warden's Message from the US Consulate in Nogales.

This official government message is very influential and was poorly and vaguely worded, open to misunderstanding, especially by the mass media.

The origins of the information contained in the message is undetermined and unnconfirmed, by their own admission.

The US Consuate should be concerned about the level of service it provides US citizens and not provide misinformation, or incomplete and vague information that may lead to an inappropriate, ineffective public response.

What would happen if a Federal alert from the Center for Disease Control at this poor level of communication regarding a disease epidemic was issued? "People traveling in the US should be aware that there are unconfirmed reports of deaths from a resurgence of the Plague througout the Southern States of the US." That would certainly be irresponsible, as is this Warden's message.

If you are a US citizen, let the US Consul in Nogales and his or her supervisors and upper levels in government know you are concerned. Contact your elected officials about it too.

Ask that a clarification of that Wardens message be posted on their web site as soon as possible particularly identifying the level of confidence in the accuarcy of the information used to generate this report and the relationship between Highway 8 and the reports of shootings. The news might pick that up as it shows the incompetence of government, a topic they like to report. They will pick up the story with a higher probability than anything coming out of Mexico.

Yeah this is a lot of time and work but if you've got time to whine about it here you should have the time to do something that might actually be effective.

I'm hoping someone (Kenny?) who can do it, can find and will post the appropriate links, US consulate General, US Consulate in Mexico City, US Consulate Nogales, Whatever Federal offices are concerned, Contacts for elected officals, State and Federal. All you'll have to do is e-mail. Enough pressure, there might actually be a response.

Roberto

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:Yeah, its much more fun to spend your time whining about everthing, and monitoring what everyone else has to contribute. so you can correct it. You're always right so we are very grateful for your continuing input.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:Yeah, its much more fun to spend your time whining about everthing, and monitoring what everyone else has to contribute. so you can correct it. You're always right so we are very grateful for your continuing input.
Thanks Roberto I laughed so hard milk came out of my nose, wait a minute....I dont drink milk!

S

Submarine

Russ must have bought the Black Widow one of those lactation pumps.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Russ must have bought the Black Widow one of those lactation pumps.
That he/she is still around? Might be a rocky point icon. One of my friends years ago had gotten into a fight at a bar and was thrown in the holding cell and that thing was in the same cell with him for the night- I never laughed so hard hearing him tell the story.

P

Pete

You seriously have way too much time on your hands.
LOL..Too much time on his hands??? Talk about too much time on ones hands. Submarine your the poster boy for someone w/ too much time & one who uses all their time to bash RP. At least Roberto spends his time productively / wisely & helps make a difference. How does it feel Submarine to be known to most on this forum as the creepy nut case loner who has nothing better to do than to bash Rocky Point......We don't care what happened to you in your life years ago to make you hate RP & all the new tourism there.........Get over it...Cities grow & expand......If you can't handle that then go buy 1000 acres in New Mexico & live in a tent in the middle of it until your heart is content..

Roberto

Hey Pete, No Please Not New Mexico. Alaska !
Would you mind if I use your signature?
If you want to see how nutty Subbie cn get, mention WAL MART:rofl::rofl::rofl:

P

Pete

Hey Pete, No Please Not New Mexico. Alaska !
Would you mind if I use your signature?
If you want to see how nutty Subbie cn get, mention WAL MART:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Please do...I hope everyone uses my signature & exposes Submarine for the nut case he is......

S

Submarine

Now a true nutcase would make a 4 state trip to 'interview' walmart workers then deny it. Anyone around here fit that bill?

Even worse would be sociopaths who tranfer all their anger over official messages from government agencies and the media to certain forum members they hate. Sound familiar?

Bring it on!

P

Pete

Now a true nutcase would make a 4 state trip to 'interview' walmart workers then deny it. Anyone around here fit that bill?

Even worse would be sociopaths who tranfer all their anger over official messages from government agencies and the media to certain forum members they hate. Sound familiar?

Bring it on!

???????????? I don't even know how to respond to your jibberish....You really are a nut case Submarine. All anyone has to do is to read your agenda driven hate filled posts to understand that you truly are a nut case.

I have no idea what this Wal Mart thing is your talking about. I've read most of your posts & I know you hate RP & it's growth & youre agenda is to scare tourists away. I take it you also hate Wal Mart for some reason???? I don't know but it sounds like you are a hate filled bitter person towards a lot of things.

All I can say is GET OVER IT.......By the way your hate filled quote towards the business owners in RP says everything about you that anyone needs to know.......heres your quote below ( found in quote #167 in UNOFICIAL CHECKPOINTS HWY 8 TO ROCKY POINT )

Originally Posted by caracolera
If we all go out of business, how will YOUR life be better?
Submarine response
"I hope the whole damn lot of you become penniless, then you can sweep the sand out of my trailer on Sandy Beach for a pittance." ...

Wow....you sure are a nice guy Submarine. How does it feel to be an angry bitter loner?

By the way nobody believes your adgenda driven garbage that spews from your mouth about RP. RP is never again going to be the small town w/ 1 trailer park that you want it to be.

I advise anyone who reads this to expose Submarine to everyone they know and his agenda and to copy my signature or create one to use at the bottom of all their posts exposing this angry bitter nut case & his quest to trash Rocky Point.

Also I believe that it was probably Submarine who contacted the US Consulate & gave them the bogus info about the fake police check points. Who else could it have been?? Submarine is clearly the type of person that would do something like that. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out by reading his posts that he is doing everything he can to destroy RP......He even admits this in not so many words.

I get on this forum about once a week & I can't believe how disrespectfull he is to all of you on this forum & how bent he is on destroying RP...

I can't believe he is allowed to even post on here..........

???????????? I don't even know how to respond to your jibberish....You really are a nut case Submarine. All anyone has to do is to read your agenda driven hate filled posts to understand that you truly are a nut case.

I have no idea what this Wal Mart thing is your talking about. I've read most of your posts & I know you hate RP & it's growth & youre agenda is to scare tourists away. I take it you also hate Wal Mart for some reason???? I don't know but it sounds like you are a hate filled bitter person towards a lot of things.

All I can say is GET OVER IT.......By the way your hate filled quote towards the business owners in RP says everything about you that anyone needs to know.......heres your quote below ( found in quote #167 in UNOFICIAL CHECKPOINTS HWY 8 TO ROCKY POINT )

Originally Posted by caracolera
If we all go out of business, how will YOUR life be better?
Submarine response
"I hope the whole damn lot of you become penniless, then you can sweep the sand out of my trailer on Sandy Beach for a pittance." ...

Wow....you sure are a nice guy Submarine. How does it feel to be an angry bitter loner?

By the way nobody believes your adgenda driven garbage that spews from your mouth about RP. RP is never again going to be the small town w/ 1 trailer park that you want it to be.

I advise anyone who reads this to expose Submarine to everyone they know and his agenda and to copy my signature or create one to use at the bottom of all their posts exposing this angry bitter nut case & his quest to trash Rocky Point.

Also I believe that it was probably Submarine who contacted the US Consulate & gave them the bogus info about the fake police check points. Who else could it have been?? Submarine is clearly the type of person that would do something like that. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out by reading his posts that he is doing everything he can to destroy RP......He even admits this in not so many words.

I get on this forum about once a week & I can't believe how disrespectfull he is to all of you on this forum & how bent he is on destroying RP...

I can't believe he is allowed to even post on here..........

And I can't believe that you're repeating the same gibberish/garbage that you started in a previous new thread....that thankfully it looks like either Stuart/Tyler deleted.

Mr. Lurker.....by your own admission you check this Forum once a week....and only have 6 posts???? How about telling us something about yourself.....so that we can know or begin to understand your motivation..... How about some constructive posts????

Many of us know Sub, even from the previous Forum....we may not always agree with him, sometimes he sounds like he's gotten some bad drugs, or the fumes from his UPS truckl have gotten to him....but your attack is very "personal" and uncalled for!!!

Kenny

or somethingg like that.

Many of us know Sub, even from the previous Forum....we may not always agree with him, sometimes he sounds like he's gotten some bad drugs, or the fumes from his UPS truckl have gotten to him....but your attack is very "personal" and uncalled for!!!
That's right!... He might be a jerk at time's, well lately most of the time. Yep, unfortunately he's family.

This is my edit.... Only a family member would send me a private message like the one he sent me yesterday. If I remember correctly, he told me to stick to it :p or something like that.

Last edited:
S

Submarine

Actually I want to set the record STRAIGHT!

:notworthy:

I only want RP to return to 2 trailer parks, Playa Bonita and Playa de Oro, not one.

and I was responsible for Jimmy Carter, New Coke, and the runaway Toyota's.

S

Submarine

Oh and yes you can

STICK IT

Kenny,
but in the nicest possible way. :razz:

P

Pete

And I can't believe that you're repeating the same gibberish/garbage that you started in a previous new thread....that thankfully it looks like either Stuart/Tyler deleted.

Mr. Lurker.....by your own admission you check this Forum once a week....and only have 6 posts???? How about telling us something about yourself.....so that we can know or begin to understand your motivation..... How about some constructive posts????

RkyPtJoe.....why do you defend a person who wants all businesses in RP to fail?? Do you feel that way too?

So let me get this straight, according to you , if a person has been posting on this forum for a long time, that means that they can try to destroy Rocky Point and that is ok w/ you?? You seem to be fixated that I only have a total of 6 posts & in your opinion that doesnt seem to qualify me to expose Submarine as the RP hatemonger that he is . Well RkyPtJoe I have news for you, it doesnt take a brain surgeon, or someone who has posted here 1000 times, to figure out that Submarine is a hate filled bitter guy who is trying to destroy RP. I'm amazed you defend him. If a person Ive known forever started spewing uncalled for hate from their mouth I would never defend them.

RkyPtJoe you ask me quote "How about telling us something about yourself.....so that we can know or begin to understand your motivation..... How about some constructive posts????
Sure Joe....I live in AZ & I love going down to RP for vacations & it's very dissapointing to see someone continiously bash RP w/ exagerations & lies to try & scare away tourists for their own selfish reasons. "Constructive posts" ....LOL.....ummm...you need to talk w/ your buddy Submarine about that one since " Constructive posts" are so very important to you. My posts are always constructive & especially my latest one in calling out Submarine as a cancer to RP that he is..........

Once again ..Submarine...whatever made you the angry RP hater that you are...GET OVER IT.......life is to short to spend all your time trying to make everyone as unhappy as you are........get back on your med's or do whatever you need to do.......There is way better causes & things to do w/ your days than to bash RP........

Take up fishing & hanging out at the beach like me..it's a lot more fun

RkyPtJoe.....why do you defend a person who wants all businesses in RP to fail?? Do you feel that way too?

So let me get this straight, according to you , if a person has been posting on this forum for a long time, that means that they can try to destroy Rocky Point and that is ok w/ you?? You seem to be fixated that I only have a total of 6 posts & in your opinion that doesnt seem to qualify me to expose Submarine as the RP hatemonger that he is . Well RkyPtJoe I have news for you, it doesnt take a brain surgeon, or someone who has posted here 1000 times, to figure out that Submarine is a hate filled bitter guy who is trying to destroy RP. I'm amazed you defend him. If a person Ive known forever started spewing uncalled for hate from their mouth I would never defend them.

RkyPtJoe you ask me quote "How about telling us something about yourself.....so that we can know or begin to understand your motivation..... How about some constructive posts????
Sure Joe....I live in AZ & I love going down to RP for vacations & it's very dissapointing to see someone continiously bash RP w/ exagerations & lies to try & scare away tourists for their own selfish reasons. "Constructive posts" ....LOL.....ummm...you need to talk w/ your buddy Submarine about that one since " Constructive posts" are so very important to you. My posts are always constructive & especially my latest one in calling out Submarine as a cancer to RP that he is..........

Once again ..Submarine...whatever made you the angry RP hater that you are...GET OVER IT.......life is to short to spend all your time trying to make everyone as unhappy as you are........get back on your med's or do whatever you need to do.......There is way better causes & things to do w/ your days than to bash RP........

Take up fishing & hanging out at the beach like me..it's a lot more fun
Nice try at deflection.....what other constructive posts have you made on here???....if you've been going down to RP for any length of time, I'm sure you would have a wealth of info to provide any new members when they ask questions.....have you???? I'm not "fixated" on the number of posts, per se, just that most of your posts have been an attack, rather than providing useful info to anyone reading this Forum...particularly those that are new to RP. All of us "regulars" on here get "into it" occasionally...but if you look at our posts, you will find that these skirmishes do not make up the majority of our activity....like your attack does!

My reason for "defending" Sub, as you call it, is because of your very personal attack on another member of this Forum. You've stooped to name calling and innuendo (accusing him of being the one providing the unsubstantiated info that was given by the "Warden"). A personal attack on another member of this Forum does not qualify as something "constructive" in my mind......

So I repeat...tell us something about yourself....do you own a condo?...do you own a business in RP?....is the drop in tourism hurting you in the wallet????....your reply doesn't show me the motivation for your posts....or even come close to justifying them!!!

Last edited: