Any boats for sale in RP?

3rdStrike

I also have a boat i usually keep in RP. Its a, 2360 Vectra HydraSport Center Console 2002 model. This is a pre Genmar boat, bulit to the highest standards. Kevlar and Fiberglas hull no wood anywhere to rot, this includes all stringers are fiberglass over kevlar as well. Live well with circulating water . Black and White Radar, chart plotter, VHF, depth finder, electronic engine info system, single 4 stroke super quiet and smooth 225 yamaha with huge range. Proven fish killer, and fish raiser, ( although i have to admit not nearly as proven as Stuarts lol ). I just brought it up to Phoenix last month to detail, change out fluids and sell. Its in the middle of detail now and would be happy to send pics if your interested. This boat is priced right and i will transport to RP but will only take american funds in USA. Cant transport more than 10k across border. I have a condo in RP so you can alway track me down as well as a home in Anthem. Its on a dual axel galvanized trailer with great tires and a spare. Its a steal at 21k and i am firm on that. Electronics, trailer and engine even used are worth 18k. Its 24 feet and the engine has 190 hours.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
It's only got a 190 hours because I *never* see 3rdStrike on the water these days! Excellent boat, great price if you're looking for one.

H

hammer scuba

my boat is for sale . turn key perfect rocky point all around boat. see photos and videos at hammerscuba.com and justaddsaltwater.com search videos with rick hammer

Kelney

Hey Rick.... You moving up or moving out? Glad to see you here! You actually inspired me to buy my own boat. Damn you!!!!!

H

hammer scuba

finally got what i have been working 20 years for driving other peoples boats . we have a variety to choose from any size group. my boat is just relaxing on it's trailer ready for the next lucky owner. let's go fishing !

Jim

Rick, I was worried for a minute when I started reading. But I knew better. I need to talk to you, I'll call you tomorrow.

34' Pursuit Express

I have tried googling boats for sale in Rocky Point/Puerto Penasco and seem to come up with nothing. Are there boats for sale there? I do browse boat ads in the PHX/Tuscon area but would love a good boat already in Mexico.

Thanks for any info, links, etc...

James
Big Daddy is for sale, she will be ready in 2 weeks ask at Safe Marina:eek:

finally got what i have been working 20 years for driving other peoples boats . we have a variety to choose from any size group. my boat is just relaxing on it's trailer ready for the next lucky owner. let's go fishing !
Ricky has the perfect boat for this guy Rick call me lets fish Saturday Mark

Now that Big Daddy is one fine boat. Not to say the others are not but the last time we got to fish in RP we were on it with Art.