August in Peñasco, are there any people there?

jerry

Then you brought that loud assed jet ski down and we needed to shut up the doors so we couldn't hear the "whump Whump Whump!" as you ran that thing in drunken circles at all hours,,,(being invisible to the Monkey on a Jetski is sort of fun!)
It looks like we've all turned into wusses!! Used to camp...yes...camp...at Playa Bonita for a week at a time during June, July, and August...with no air conditioning...the only "cooling" was to sit (or lie down) in the shade up by the office midday (even take a siesta on the benches), d get that cool breeze blasting thru there....we'd hose down, spread our arms out and get "evaporative cooling"! I'd have my chevy van parked with the big sliding door facing the water...with the back doors open...also getting that breeze blowing thru....

az-dan

It looks like we've all turned into wusses!! Used to camp...yes...camp...at Playa Bonita for a week at a time during June, July, and August...with no air conditioning...the only "cooling" was to sit (or lie down) in the shade up by the office midday (even take a siesta on the benches), and get that cool breeze blasting thru there....we'd hose down, spread our arms out and get "evaporative cooling"! I'd have my chevy van parked with the big sliding door facing the water...with the back doors open...also getting that breeze blowing thru....

We were wusses then we just couldn't afford it, lol. We did what we could afford. When you are raising a family you need to watch cost, now that my kids have grown up I can afford to have air and not have to sleep in a tent at Playa Bonita in July. One time at Playa Bonita my son asked why our trailer was so much cooler inside than our house in Phoenix and I said the trailer has air conditioning.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
August 15th 2012 Wednesday. Played 18 holes at Las Palomas this morning, it didnt get hot until the last 3 holes as we had so much cloud cover. It was a great morning of golf. Yes they are aerating the greens right now so we could only play the front 9 twice but it was great! The course is "plush" it will be outstanding in the fall!