Bad luck weekend!

F

FIESTAFROG

Ok, you wont believe my weekend! First, headed outta town, i get pulled over on Maricopa rd. Friday on the way down. I was only going 5 over so I was wondering why he was pulling me over? Mud Flaps. The stupid mud flap law. But I have to first tell you that I have a problem with another person with the same name and birthday as me. Alway a major problem at the border. The cop asked the same questions as at the border. "Have you ever been to Iowa? This guy has a rap sheet a mile long from child molesting, broken orders of protection, to DUI's. After an hour on the side of the road standing there in cuffs, he forgets why he pulled me over? Now im getting to RP very late!

So I get to RP much later than planned and after dropping off some couches etc at my house, we drive down the strip to see who's in town. Not a sole! dead weekend. I turn to go home and get pulled over in front of the ol sand bar! I had 2 beers while unloading furniture, etc. He says im drunk and have to go see the dr at the police station. I asked if I could just pay the fine with him (works most of the time) he says no. They cuff me and put me in the cop truck and my girlfriends son rides with the other cop in my truck. We get about 20 feet and a guy runs out in the street and a tranny hooker is jumping on his back throwing him to the ground. Trying to divert the attention a say "muey malos" and point at them. It works. The cop pulls over and cuffs the guys and puts them in the back of the truck. Thank God my friend Roy from the sand bar and a lady, I think the owner, come out to tell the cop that they guy in the back works for them. Then he see's me. The two of them spend about an hour trying to talk the cop into letting me go! Finally, the cop hands me my licence and says "drive home" Think he was very concerned about me being drunk? They really liked my truck!

On the way home tonight, we pulled up to the border expecting the same "Have you ever been to Iowa" and the usually 20 min. sitting at the both while they figure out that the guy on their screen is black and I am white. The guy just gives me our passports and says "have a nice day" I start my truck and he says "hold on, let my see your passport again". He says to turn off the truck as follow him to the back of my truck. He tells me to face the truck and put my hands behind my back as he cuffs me (third time in two days) and takes me inside to a holding cell. After about 20 min., He lets me out. They all say, "ya, ive seen you come through here alot. As a matter of fact you've crossed the border over 100 times in the last two years. So why the cuffs if you cleared me all those times? They all know me. Even the rude Mexican who cant speak english!

I made it home without any more handcuffs! We'll see what tomorrow brings! :mexico:

A

AZ Miguel

You need to buy a lottery ticket today because your luck has got to change!

Kenny

Hey FROG, can you do me a favor and post a picture of you and your truck?.... Why?.... Because if I see you in line or anywhere around town, I can either go the other way, get into the next line or :arrow: just kick back and watch the show. ;)

Kenny

F

FIESTAFROG

gee, thanks Kenny! Ive decided that when we hit the line, im gunna walk up to the office. By the time I get done getting probed and seached and molested, my girlfriend should have the truck across and waiting! Then we wont waste any time!

F

FIESTAFROG

[attachment=0:3h9c7nmq]DSC02628.JPG[/attachment:3h9c7nmq]

ps: I asked the cop on maricopa road if I could take his picture as he stood on the truck step trying to look inside the truck and he said "no, its embarrasing enough its on my cruiser video!"

Attachments

F

FIESTAFROG

MY PROJECT BEFORE AND TO DATE:
[attachment=1:1vmfm80p]166.JPG[/attachment:1vmfm80p][attachment=0:1vmfm80p]doors3.JPG[/attachment:1vmfm80p]

Attachments

InkaRoads

cronopiador
FIESTAFROG said:
Ok, I have a problem with another person with the same name as me......
No, it is hard to believe there is a second Fiesta Frog!!!! one is more than enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Wowsers! I'm glad my evil twin is already dead or something and not out there causing problems like that for me! A guy I used to work with had the same problem - someone with the same name that was a very, very bad guy. The bad guy had assumed his identity. He got used to the handcuffs everytime he got stopped. Apparently, it takes a long time to clear that kind of crap up once it's in the NCIC system.

I've always wanted to sky-high my Super Duty, but I tow so much it's not worth it. Still, good looking truck.

Town was pretty dead this weekend and that suited me just fine. We came in on Sat. night and left on Tues., bit of a different schedule that I might try more often.

F

FIESTAFROG

They said there is nothing I can do to clear it up! I just have to go through it! Ya, I can only tow bumper now. No goosenecks!

B

bahiatrader

I had a similar problem when we lived in Oregon. A fellow with the same name as mine moved into an adjacent town where we banked, and ran up a bunch of bad debts. The first I knew of it, my wife ask me about the bedroom set I had bought. She wanted to know where it was, and was I keeping a honey on the side? To make things worse, he was a kind of a handyman, and when people found out I was the owner of my construction company I had to do some explaining to prospective clients. I never did meet him, but I was told he even looked a little like me, but was taller. He eventually got tramped out and left town, but it took me a couple of years to get my credit cleaned up.
I always try to avoid weekends going to Rocky Point whenever possible. It just makes things go smoother and easier. When I had employees, I'd give them their days off during the week if possible, and most of them preferred it. Recreation is generally less crowded in the middle of the week.

S

Submarine

wow hilarious story! Been in that position more times than I care to say!

I have the same name as a former Arizona Hells Angel badguy which mostly caused me problems at the airport after 9/11. SSSSSSSSSSS all across my boarding passes for a year or two and I could never check in online the night before. It's a relatively common name so I guess it took them a while to clear all of us from the system since I think the guy is in prison. The system isn't perfect that's for sure.

I have had weekends like this, and explained at length that they had the wrong person. They were finally convinced and let me go.

P.S. It really WAS me.
(before you go thinking more interesting things, I used to ignore speeding tickets when I was younger and faster)