Bad time on Sandy Beach

mis2810

To get back on subject. I have rented my condo for almost 10 yr at Bella. Not much has been damaged or stolen. Someone took my magicjack but they just sent me a new one. Before that I was at Spa and they also did a good job of maintaining the property. Before that we rented at Princessa and Playa Bonita and I do not remember them making me wait at check out until the checked to see if we broke anything or stole anything.
But if the people who were made to wait had already caused problems and like someone else said security had to be called more than once, then I think the rental company/resort had every right to go and check the condo to see if anything was broken or stolen. We don't hear these kinds of stories very often, right? If I were the owner of that condo and things had been broken or stolen and then I found out that there had been problems during the stay as well, I'd be glad they went to go check the unit before they let them leave.

Terry C

Maybe that owner had a history of things be stolen in his place and has in his rental agreement that the room will be check every time for obvious things missing.

playaperro

El Pirata
Well it could have been worse. A woman may have poured acid on her V#$%@a in protest!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Got a chuckle out of that one Beto, Ok another thing that might of happen is they could of been walkin's that had no credit card and used cash for deposit, they do leave your credit card open for damages, must of wanted the cash back before they left town, Ok back to our version of acid-leaks.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Checkout does suck on a Sunday ;-) I've waited almost an hour once at Las Palomas.... But it's worth it...