Bad time on Sandy Beach

Hooch

Just for chuckles, I'll tell you all about the private message the Hoochster sent me. He said: "I guess we're not going out on that date now?" My response: "I'd rather pour acid on my vagina."
And judging by the looks of that old thing it wouldn't be the first time ;) you forgot that part acid cooter :)

When a post lacks details like this one does we could go around the houses and not get anywhere. Rocky Point is not for everyone. On one side it is Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome and on the other side it is world class beaches and a beautiful sea.

Prior to buying my house I stayed in a number of different resorts. One weekend was so busy I had to stay at Laguna Shores. The check in was not easy and the check out was even worse. Just like the poster mentions, we had to wait until the room was checked until we were given the all-clear to leave. It was annoying esp as the unit was at least a half mile from the checkout place (one of the bars/restaurants) and we also felt like teenagers on trial.

HOWEVER - we had stayed in someone's home. Someone had spent a lot of money to get their little piece of paradise and to furnish it in a very nice way. When you take this into account, a few minutes extra at checkout is not too bad. If I was the condo owner I would appreciate it. Some people are good tenants some are animals.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Hooch is officially on time out for a couple weeks. Y'all can put your hackles down now and retract the claws, okay? And put yer damned pants back on!! Good grief...

Yes, Tyler has fixed the Admin bugs and we Admins again have a full dashboard for controlling the forum, including banning. Although (as said in the past), I honestly hate to have to ban anyone. Just don't push each others buttons or MY buttons and all is good!

Last edited:
Maybe there is a way to prevent him from posting on the forums we all communicate through and you can exile him to the Rants and Raves.
It might be fun to segregate him in that way.

playaperro

El Pirata
Just another version of little red robin hood screaming "WOLF", He'll be back soon enough, they come back as sharks, stingrays, Lol.

marybna

To get back on subject. I have rented my condo for almost 10 yr at Bella. Not much has been damaged or stolen. Someone took my magicjack but they just sent me a new one. Before that I was at Spa and they also did a good job of maintaining the property. Before that we rented at Princessa and Playa Bonita and I do not remember them making me wait at check out until the checked to see if we broke anything or stole anything.