Batton Down The Hatches Matties...

Some nasty weather coming through and heading north... windy, rainy, cold and dark gray skies.... brrrrrrrrrrr...

and I almost forgot to mention thunder...

Roberto

Yowzaaa. at 11AM it looked like 6PM, dark, dark, dark. Light rain and real breezy. Friend said he saw cloud formations that looked like a developing tornado. It blew in more SW than usual.

as of 1:45 the sun is coming out and skies are blue to the west of us... but still cloudy and dark gray to the south... I took a short ride to the store and there are flooded streets all around on the north side of town...

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
My automatic light system came on just before I went to the radio station, mind you they only come on at night.....it was downright gloomy this am. I am glad the sun is out!

Roberto

Ahhhh, clear blue cloudless skies with a slight breeze at 4:30. I wonder how Sonoyta fared, they always seem to get flooded when we get any rain.

[video=youtube;zEI_ZVrsb1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEI_ZVrsb1w&hd=1[/video]

I decided to head down to the malecon and check out the sunset after the storm... watched a few shrimp boats head out after the sun went down, must mean nicer weather ahead...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
with the rain and all, it was a beautiful drive back to Tucson yesterday, with the rain of a couple of weeks ago and this now, I bet the coming spring is going to be amazing!! the desert already looks great all the way from the beach shores to Tucson!!

How much rain are we talking for last weekend? I'm still dealing w/ an unfixed roof from the last storm. Curious what i'll be coming down to after this. Thanks for any info. I'm in Cholla if that helps!