Bodies Found

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
Why, it doesn't count with me because I signed up for a forum that forbids political discussion, and then I abide by my commitment.

Reactions: ron

Kenny

Well Known Member
Why, it doesn't count with me because I signed up for a forum that forbids political discussion, and then I abide by my commitment.
Specific. I watched the Democrats getting slammed on here for no other purpose but politics, and almost always without a response of any kind except from a liked-minded member. That was OK with you. Why?

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
The “slamming” has – for years – come from both sides. And yes – the lack of response is okay with me because to respond to partisan comments on this venue is to take the bait.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Look, there's more than a few on here who consistently, and whenever the whim strikes them to lash out at Democrats with impunity, certainly not a peep from you; but you sought me out like a heat-seeking missile today. Bipartisan is ya now?

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
Look, there's more than a few on here who consistently, and whenever the whim strikes them to lash out at Democrats with impunity, certainly not a peep from you; but you sought me out like a heat-seeking missile today. Bipartisan is ya now?
No, Kenny. I'm quite partisan. But I just don't share it here. And I didn't seek you out. I merely locked onto the one who made the first predatory comment on this thread, and called it out.

Kenny

Well Known Member
No, Kenny. I'm quite partisan. But I just don't share it here. And I didn't seek you out. I merely locked onto the one who made the first predatory comment on this thread, and called it out.
Oooooooo "predatory". And this is what then, looking for love in all the wrong places or what? "Hey Kenny , have you been to San Francisco lately and Chicago both run by your lib friends ?? . The body count of the homeless in l. A. is piling up also lib run , I could go on and on but I think you get the point. " THAT WAS BEFORE MY POST and that crap goes unnoticed by you, but you found yourself on the list and it bothered you. It should.

Last edited:

Waiting

Hey guys, the newby here wonders if the thread may disapear. It might be for the best. In truth, I am very interested in the subject of the thread such as the actual location since the reference point did not provide enough clarity. I have been visiting RP more often and may be interested in a condo purchase. This subject of bodies has caught my attention but not the politics....

42+ is a lot of missing people. I’ve never heard of any missing gringos. Maybe some could be migrants, but even 3 or 4 missing locals should have made the news. Obviously this group was out looking for missing family members, so they knew something I didn’t.
Wake up Puerto Penasco! You wonderful community is being taken over!

rplarry

Well Known Member
Oooooooo "predatory". And this is what then, looking for love in all the wrong places or what? "Hey Kenny , have you been to San Francisco lately and Chicago both run by your lib friends ?? . The body count of the homeless in l. A. is piling up also lib run , I could go on and on but I think you get the point. " That crap goes unnoticed by you, but you found yourself on the list and it bothered you. It should.
Kenny, did you get a score yet on the Bears game ?

ron

Well Known Member
Stuart, Please kill this thread so that we can get rid of this political garbage.

Kenny

Well Known Member
We are so fortunate to have Kenny replace Jerry as the forum dork, I mean police.
Jerks that used to be in the basement and others post derogatory political stuff about Dems all the time, but you have a problem when I get fed up and fire back? What, did you see yourself on the list too?

Bob Oso

Well Known Member
Dang, see things haven't eased up much since Friday, including what appears to be some kind manifesto. Kenny, I can't for the life of me figure out the reason for your relentless anger. Also find it hard to believe a few political barbs tossed about has you straight off the rails. And what's worse is you believe they're directed specifically at you. You're living too much a good life to let this stuff eat at you like it does. All it does is makes you easy pickens' for people that like to push your buttons, so much so that if your were Chinese, they probably call you Lo Hung Fruit. So, I apologize to you for anything I've said that may have started any of this, and try to be more respectful in the future.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Dang, see things haven't eased up much since Friday, including what appears to be some kind manifesto. Kenny, I can't for the life of me figure out the reason for your relentless anger. Also find it hard to believe a few political barbs tossed about has you straight off the rails. And what's worse is you believe they're directed specifically at you. You're living too much a good life to let this stuff eat at you like it does. All it does is makes you easy pickens' for people that like to push your buttons, so much so that if your were Chinese, they probably call you Lo Hung Fruit. So, I apologize to you for anything I've said that may have started any of this, and try to be more respectful in the future.
The political stuff is not supposed to be directed at anyone, but it's always directed at progressives and Democrats in particular. So just be a good boy and stay away from the political stuff and badmouthing Democrats, and you'll be just fine.

rplarry

Well Known Member
The political stuff is not supposed to be directed at anyone, but it's always directed at progressives and Democrats in particular. So just be a good boy and stay away from the political stuff and badmouthing Democrats, and you'll be just fine.
Kenny, quit playing your brothers keeper and you’l be fine. Now that Jerry is gone, you are being the keeper of an entire ideology of Dems, or libs, or progressives, or leftists.

that’s a lot of responsibility to worry about.

Take a chill pill and get back to the buried bodies, or fishing.