Bodies Found

Kenny

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Kenny, quit playing your brothers keeper and you’l be fine. Now that Jerry is gone, you are being the keeper of an entire ideology of Dems, or libs, or progressives, or leftists.

that’s a lot of responsibility to worry about.

Take a chill pill and get back to the buried bodies, or fishing.
Why don't you tell that to the ones who throw the crap out there too begin with, or complain when they do? Go ahead, call them out. No? Of course not, you like it their nonsense and I'm sure you found yourself on my shortlist too.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Well, in non partisan morbid thought I wonder how the bodies made it to the pits? Were they shot on site or trucked? Who’s heavy equipment dug the pit, who was tipped off the to bodies whereabouts?

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Kenny, have you noticed at this hour, the sun as it plays upon the water? It looks somewhat like sequins. And at sunset -- wow! The colors are amazing. Earlier this week, I helped a stranded Mexicano who took a wrong turn and high-ended himself on the sand en route to Mayan with a delivery of produce. Was awarded a fresh watermelon. So delicious!
Absolutely wonderful!

Roberto

Well Known Member
Kenny, mi Amigo, you gota just accept the fact that your country has been taken over by a bunch of As# Ho%#s. You cannot do anything about it so do as I did, get out of the country. We have been amigos for many years. Let them stew in their own juices and come on down a fish !!

Kenny

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
hey Kenny -
are you coming down for Thanksgiving?
I haven't been down for Thanksgiving, I think since I shot these pictures and others. You two have a great time my friend.

Attachments

Last edited: