Bodies Found

Kenny

Well Known Member
Kenny, quit playing your brothers keeper and you’l be fine. Now that Jerry is gone, you are being the keeper of an entire ideology of Dems, or libs, or progressives, or leftists.

that’s a lot of responsibility to worry about.

Take a chill pill and get back to the buried bodies, or fishing.
Why don't you tell that to the ones who throw the crap out there too begin with, or complain when they do? Go ahead, call them out. No? Of course not, you like it their nonsense and I'm sure you found yourself on my shortlist too.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Well, in non partisan morbid thought I wonder how the bodies made it to the pits? Were they shot on site or trucked? Who’s heavy equipment dug the pit, who was tipped off the to bodies whereabouts?

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Kenny, have you noticed at this hour, the sun as it plays upon the water? It looks somewhat like sequins. And at sunset -- wow! The colors are amazing. Earlier this week, I helped a stranded Mexicano who took a wrong turn and high-ended himself on the sand en route to Mayan with a delivery of produce. Was awarded a fresh watermelon. So delicious!
Absolutely wonderful!

Roberto

Well Known Member
Kenny, mi Amigo, you gota just accept the fact that your country has been taken over by a bunch of As# Ho%#s. You cannot do anything about it so do as I did, get out of the country. We have been amigos for many years. Let them stew in their own juices and come on down a fish !!

AZRob

Well Known Member
Remember the shot out at the hotel on sandy beach awhile back. That was in RP. No one but the military knew it was going to go down.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Yep a week before X-mas 2013 at the Bella Serena Resort.
There were people driving the resort loop doing FB videos of the dead victims
that were left on the roadside for 5+ hours after it happened.
You don't see that in the USA. (either censorship or we're more civil here)?

Kenny

Well Known Member
Many here in the states can't even look at a whole-body frying Chicken, and more than a few would run out the room, not laugh if you walked it around holding it up by its legs. I remember, and not too long ago when a man was left in the middle of Ferguson street for 4 hours after he was shot right here in the states.

girlfran

My niece is an ER doc in Chicago and although my death count comparison may be off the number of people shot but not killed in Chicago is a much higher number. I believe that on both sides of the border the death count would change along with the dynamic if all drugs were legalized.
Just like alcohol it would eliminate the need for the Capones.

girlfran

Yes the states are much better in our response time when called out for the murdered. Maybe if our children see what can happen when you make bad choices they may may make good choices. jmo

girlfran

Here is just released homicide data on the 50 “most dangerous“ metropolitan areas in Mexico.

https://elcri.men/en/municipios-mas-violentos.html

Many of these are coastal tourist destinations.

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/coastal-tourist-destinations-among-most-violent-locations/

The mass grave may not help our next ranking, but we look pretty good compared to some of the alternatives like Rosarito.
I'm not afraid in Puerto Penasco. You have more chance of being shot and killed in the states. Up north where every idiot thinks they are John Wayne with their six shooters. Most are legally nuts (they get a check from the government that says so) and they're up here showing everyone that they ARE nuts. You can get shot in Phoenix just for pissing off another driver. People are just getting used to it. Till it happens to one of theirs