Boomer Fest 2013

Right, it's the same graphic. Russ said at 11am today they were going to have a press conference at Las Palomas, with another press conference in the states on Friday the 14th.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Geez James, the press conference lasted 2 hours and it was kind of fun.

Event will be held May 1st - May 5th 2013 The site encompasses more than 55 acres in and around Sandy Beach.
24 Music Headliners and Comedians from the 60's 70's and 80's

Preliminary events include a celebrity/sponsors golf tournament April 29th and a Sport fishing tournament May 1st

Boomerfest has already made arrangements with every booking agency and as such when someone visits the Boomerfest website www.boomerfestdays.com they will be able to book their rooms and buy their tickets at the same time. Lodging will consist of Hotels, Luxury 2 and 3 bedroom condos, villas There will be an onsite camping area that can handle 12,500 campers the campers will be able to walk to the festival with no problem. There will also be luxury tents set up that can house up to 4 people. The whole area has been surveyed and plans are made to landscape and install lighted walkways connecting the various aspects of the Festival.

There is no release of the artist currently signed but 80 % of those contacted have made a commitment and Boomerfest starts making deposits next week to secure the artist. These are major artist not fillers. They will be releasing the artist as early as next week once the Mexico Tourism Board makes their announcement this Friday in Los Angeles.

The website will start to get populated continuously this week. So check back from time to time. The picture below is the Boomerfest team. This is no small deal. I will post their responsibilities and where they come from later.

Attachments

Geez James, the press conference lasted 2 hours and it was kind of fun.

Event will be held May 1st - May 5th 2013 The site encompasses more than 55 acres in and around Sandy Beach.
24 Music Headliners and Comedians from the 60's 70's and 80's

Preliminary events include a celebrity/sponsors golf tournament April 29th and a Sport fishing tournament May 1st

Boomerfest has already made arrangements with every booking agency and as such when someone visits the Boomerfest website www.boomerfestdays.com they will be able to book their rooms and buy their tickets at the same time. Lodging will consist of Hotels, Luxury 2 and 3 bedroom condos, villas There will be an onsite camping area that can handle 12,500 campers the campers will be able to walk to the festival with no problem. There will also be luxury tents set up that can house up to 4 people. The whole area has been surveyed and plans are made to landscape and install lighted walkways connecting the various aspects of the Festival.

There is no release of the artist currently signed but 80 % of those contacted have made a commitment and Boomerfest starts making deposits next week to secure the artist. These are major artist not fillers. They will be releasing the artist as early as next week once the Mexico Tourism Board makes their announcement this Friday in Los Angeles.

The website will start to get populated continuously this week. So check back from time to time. The picture below is the Boomerfest team. This is no small deal. I will post their responsibilities and where they come from later.
Did they provide you with any materials? Any contact info for the promoter?

El Gato

Russ: Thank you so much for all the information. Talk about WOW!!! factor. I haven't heard of anything like this being held elsewhere. My guess is that most homeowners will discover they have a LOT of friends and family they just might decide to come visit the first week in May. Good thing there are going to be a lot of extra tents set up. And wonderful news for the rental agencies that they have been included. Hope they have a linkage on the site (especially to Rosie) for obtaining car insurance. Rosie better get a lot of sleep in during April :)

Again, thank you for keeping us all updated. Look forward to the list of headliners. Any hints?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Russ: Thank you so much for all the information. Talk about WOW!!! factor. I haven't heard of anything like this being held elsewhere. My guess is that most homeowners will discover they have a LOT of friends and family they just might decide to come visit the first week in May. Good thing there are going to be a lot of extra tents set up. And wonderful news for the rental agencies that they have been included. Hope they have a linkage on the site (especially to Rosie) for obtaining car insurance. Rosie better get a lot of sleep in during April :)

Again, thank you for keeping us all updated. Look forward to the list of headliners. Any hints?
I would love to be the spoiler but Henry asked that we wait until the Friday News conference.

Contact information Boomerfest LLC 512-666-1959 email to [email protected]

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
rumored (sounds like)...

mantana
speevie ronder
dob vylan
arrowspif
yionel sichie
grosby, will & smash
the smoke a doobie bros
the sandy beach boys
world, windy, blaze

OK, OK, makes sense that they wouldn't have two announcement dates, with the internet and all, taking the wind out of the sails of the major one. Will be looking for that on Friday. Thanks!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Russ, any idea how much the tickets will be? I might have to start saving now! LOL!
This is gonna shock you but sit down.....General admission for 3 days of festival with access to food courts and wine tastings and all of the auto shows and stuff are 400.00 per tix. VIP level 1 $1000.00 VIP level 2 $2000.00 VIP level 3 $3000.00 Each of these levels will be explained in a future email description.

There are 1000 tix available at buy one get one free if you can prove residency here in Mexico (the details have not been released yet). I am staying on this to the end so stay tuned.

El Gato

This is gonna shock you but sit down.....General admission for 3 days of festival with access to food courts and wine tastings and all of the auto shows and stuff are 400.00 per tix. VIP level 1 $1000.00 VIP level 2 $2000.00 VIP level 3 $3000.00 Each of these levels will be explained in a future email description.

There are 1000 tix available at buy one get one free if you can prove residency here in Mexico (the details have not been released yet). I am staying on this to the end so stay tuned.
Any idea if someone just wanted to go one day?

Any idea if someone just wanted to go one day?
Geez, I wonder if $400 includes staying in the tents and assumes you are living on the grounds (ie showers, toilets, etc). Hopefully there is a day pass cost for those that are staying off the grounds.

If the real cost is $400 just to attend, they better book the Rolling Stones, Elton John, the Eagles, and Elvis Presley. I am not sure Santana with CSN will bring the kind of crowd they want for those kind of bucks!