BoomerFest Update

Pinky

This "huge" festival has suddenly had its legs cut out. It went from 4 days of music with 24 artists and 3 comedians to 2 days of music with no new additions to the line-up. Pricing for the VIP packages went from $1,800.00 to a $500.00.

Hmmmmm. KSLX just said its still a go in full force. I even entered the text to win .....not that I believe I'll win anything.

mondone

Whitecaps
This "huge" festival has suddenly had its legs cut out. It went from 4 days of music with 24 artists and 3 comedians to 2 days of music with no new additions to the line-up. Pricing for the VIP packages went from $1,800.00 to a $500.00.
Just wait until the whole thing is cancelled and those that already bought tickets start having to do a song and dance to get a refund.:rolleyes:

jerry

100 bucks and it breaks that I can see Dave Mason ,steppenwolf and Jefferson Starship count me in.....I need to get proof of life confirmation before paying of course

mondone

Whitecaps
They are scrambling now:

Hi Patrick,

We wanted to drop you a line and let you know about some big changes and big drops on ticket prices for Boomer Fest Days!

We are concentrating the music to 2 days, Friday and Saturday.

We will be announcing the full day schedules this week. You can count on a distinctive Woodstock feel for Friday and then we will sail away with Styx on Saturday!
We will hold the Golf Tournament on Thursday, which everyone is welcome to come watch.

Now, about that BF Deal we have for you, Patrick:

We are offering GA TWO DAY PASSES for $175 each.

We also have GA SINGLE DAY PASSES for $100 each.

(You can choose to use your single day passes for Friday OR Saturday.)

VIP TWO DAY PASSES for BFD are now only $500!

(Includes exclusive front row seats, food & beverage and backstage access.)

http://www.boomerfestdays.com/tickets/

BUT WAIT, before you go there, we have an exclusive special just for you! For a limited time only, you can use the promo codes below during checkout to take $25 off GA TWO DAY PASSES and $10 off GA SINGLE DAY PASSES. This offer ends on September 1, 2014, so act fast!

TWO DAY PASS $25 DISCOUNT CODE: bfdtwoday

SINGLE DAY PASS $10 DISCOUNT CODE: bfdsingleday

(Present your code with payment info upon checkout.)

http://www.boomerfestdays.com/tickets/

Don't worry about our FREE LOVE tickets giveaway. You are fully registered and will win tickets if your name is selected, so don't hesitate to take advantage of this limited time offer this week!

We can't wait to rock with you in Rocky Point Patrick!

Sincerely,
--
BFD Team
[email protected]

Haha....I got the same email. I'll just add to it by saying;
What about all the supposed ticket buyers that paid for 4 nite deal that sold out. They paid a lot more and for 4 days worth.
Bet they are pissed

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Announcement on the day of show...
We have a great deal for you. Everyone is welcome to boomerfest! Free tickets for all that show up. We will have an open mic, so practice your favorite songs and come out to impress.

Announcement on the day of show...
We have a great deal for you. Everyone is welcome to boomerfest! Free tickets for all that show up. We will have an open mic, so practice your favorite songs and come out to impress.
LMAO
That f**king funny bro. I'll bet they lower the price again as it gets closer.

Landshark

100 bucks and it breaks that I can see Dave Mason ,steppenwolf and Jefferson Starship count me in.....I need to get proof of life confirmation before paying of course
Dave Mason is booked at Harrah's in Laughlin on Saturday October 11th so I doubt you'll be seeing him. He is scheduled to be at BF on the 9th but now that's their golf day!