Brandon Webb in RP

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Well I was told by an anonymous source that its him and I played along for a couple of days until I received unwarranted hate mail from happy, actually maybe it was warranted because I said Happy is suffering from Low T and shortly thereafter I receive hate mail. This was after San Diego boy was gone, so obviously Happy is either Juiced8 or still able to view the forum.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
This is the bait I set out with a 6/0 circle hook, Happy didn't know it but he bit hard and struggled to get off but couldn't and sent me a response to my (bait) stimulus.

No, that belongs to this other guy on the forum. He's currently on VACATION. I think he suffers from LOW T and the blue diamonds aren't enough anymore. I would think that losing your manhood would give any man anxiety.

Kenny

Well I was told by an anonymous source that its him and I played along for a couple of days until I received unwarranted hate mail from happy, actually maybe it was warranted because I said Happy is suffering from Low T and shortly thereafter I receive hate mail. This was after San Diego boy was gone, so obviously Happy is either Juiced8 or still able to view the forum.
I'm positive he's able to view the forum, and I'm sure he drools on his keyboard when he doe's.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Juiced8, "Ahh I get it, you must be the resident keyboard warrior, thanks for all the helpful info guey."

MexicoJoe, "
No, that belongs to this other guy on the forum. He's currently on VACATION. I think he suffers from LOW T and the blue diamonds aren't enough anymore. I would think that losing your manhood would give any man anxiety."

Immediately following I receive hate mail from Happy. This leads me to believe Juicer8 is Happy. I set up a stimulus and the little fish reacted, how cute.

Roberto

The way things are going maybe it's time to re-enact the rumble in the alley behind Gua Gua and blow off some steam.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Hey Kenny, did you happen to look Juicy's profile?

This is a direct quote from that page, "juiced8 has not made any friends yet"

I wonder why ?????

juiced8

I'm flattered that you visited my profile kid, but that's it, that's all you've got? Man the kids nowadays are weak I'm telling you, weak.

Sorry like I said, I'm new here. I knew a guy once that dated a lady in her 70's. He was cool with it, never bothered him what other people thought.

Kenny

I wonder why ?????
You wonder why? His only post that was more than a couple of sentences was just a twisted negative social commentary.

Roberto

I wonder why ?????
And you wonder why you got banned. Right back at it !! Stir the pot, rub the beef. Lucky you got outta town before the police located you. I gave them directions how to find you but, well you know about that !!

juiced8

Oh stop Kenny, I work with a couple guys like you, ones that are so hardcore left they would never vote for anyone other than their party no matter how negative their parties choice was, and will literally defend them to the end. No worries man, I had no idea what I wrote would cause mass hysteria. No more share the wealth jokes. :)