Brandon Webb in RP

ADR

Wow, I saw a 7 page thread on Brandon Webb and was expecting some intelligent baseball conversations and/or to see if any press got wind of a famous baseball player hanging out in PP, which would be great news for all the anti Mexico travel types in AZ, but instead, I see 6 pages of babbling and arguing about completely unrelated events. Doesn't this site have forum mods to keep threads on track?

jerry

I blame the owners and managers for making him pitch all those innings in 2005-2008 with a known shoulder problem.Greed is the reason they burnt out a guy who was awesome. I hope he had fun in RP

jerry

Wow, I saw a 7 page thread on Brandon Webb and was expecting some intelligent baseball conversations and/or to see if any press got wind of a famous baseball player hanging out in PP, which would be great news for all the anti Mexico travel types in AZ, but instead, I see 6 pages of babbling and arguing about completely unrelated events. Doesn't this site have forum mods to keep threads on track?
ADR. The problem was a guy that was booted off the forum comes back under new names to cause problems.This time it wasN't him but another guy who was banned for being a racist and hiding under a new name.He too iis a bit socially challenged.Hooch is not Happy but should have manned up and posted under his real name.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Doesn't this site have forum mods to keep threads on track?
It does, but if I started banning everybody, you could be reading empty threads. Unless a thread goes completely attention deficit disorder, I let the wandering minds wander. Sometimes they even 360 back to the original topic. Imagine that!

:puff:

Hooch

ADR. The problem was a guy that was booted off the forum comes back under new names to cause problems.This time it wasN't him but another guy who was banned for being a racist and hiding under a new name.He too iis a bit socially challenged.Hooch is not Happy but should have manned up and posted under his real name.

Wrong i wasnt banned for anything racist, I had an anti obama avatar that got me banned and a picture of obamas wife. I forgot the PW to this account so made a new one. Jerry is just a crybaby that cannot argue anything politics without bringing racism into the picture because his fuhrer is black. the end.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Im right on the right before you drive through the guard shack lol Your the little dude in the white truck that fishes off the point right in the sand? I want you to call me a bitch and everything else you have been saying to me when you get down there lol :)

Ok PERRA Ill let you know the next time I'm down. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Take it downstairs to Rants or as Roberto suggested, the alley behind Guau-Guau.

Come to think of it haven't seen a good ol' fashion forum wrestlin' match there in ages. I got $100 pesos on Dry Heat! (kiddin' ya, Heat!) :puff:

jerry

Wrong i wasnt banned for anything racist, I had an anti obama avatar that got me banned and a picture of obamas wife. I forgot the PW to this account so made a new one. Jerry is just a crybaby that cannot argue anything politics without bringing racism into the picture because his fuhrer is black. the end.
. A picture of The wife of the president of the United States depicted as a gorilla was a bit racist and now you call him Hitler.Turning off the talk radio and listening to your 80's rock greatest hits cd's over and over might make your a better person.

about 6 baseball posts and 40 about being an internet tough guy. Great thread, I enjoyed the highs of crap talking and motor talk and then the lows of getting political. This thread has it all!

ADR hit this one right on the money!

. A picture of The wife of the president of the United States depicted as a gorilla was a bit racist and now you call him Hitler.Turning off the talk radio and listening to your 80's rock greatest hits cd's over and over might make your a better person.
Hooch, I've always wondered whether you people (used in the same snide tone always used on "you people") realize that your viewpoints, opinions and arguments carry less validity when you allow your racist crap to seep into it? There should be intelligent ways to express any viewpoint without sinking to using offensive graphics and terminology. The President isn't Kenyan, and insulting the First Lady just makes you look bad...unless you're trying to impress the other dummies. I have no problem with other-wingers...so long as they keep it halfways intelligent.

By the way, if you and MJoe go at it in Cholla, give me a call...I'd love to watch. In fact, I've got $20 on Mexico Joe.

jerry

Hooch, I've always wondered whether you people (used in the same snide tone always used on "you people") realize that your viewpoints, opinions and arguments carry less validity when you allow your racist crap to seep into it? There should be intelligent ways to express any viewpoint without sinking to using offensive graphics and terminology. The President isn't Kenyan, and insulting the First Lady just makes you look bad...unless you're trying to impress the other dummies. I have no problem with other-wingers...so long as they keep it halfways intelligent.

By the way, if you and MJoe go at it in Cholla, give me a call...I'd love to watch. In fact, I've got $20 on Mexico Joe.
Wow this like old times but without Rocky point Joe AKA the monkey on a jet ski. Jumping in as the fake voice of reason.....oh well when his time is up at Tent City or where ever he is maybe he can get in on the fight club.....use that new metal knee to crack some heads. I want Happy now that his two late twin brothers cannot attack me from behind. Two Mexican Midget Wrestlers Killed by Fake Prostitutes | Fox News

Wow this like old times but without Rocky point Joe AKA the monkey on a jet ski. Jumping in as the fake voice of reason.....oh well when his time is up at Tent City or where ever he is maybe he can get in on the fight club.....use that new metal knee to crack some heads. I want Happy now that his two late twin brothers cannot attack me from behind. Two Mexican Midget Wrestlers Killed by Fake Prostitutes | Fox News
Ahhh, you're right, Jerry...it does feel a bit like the old days. Guess it's been too long since I last jumped into the sandbox.

juiced8

Liberals only have one argument if you don't like Obama, it's always you're a racist lol. 20 bucks will by me 10 beers at JJs lol you fail to realize I'm not a little guy right. I'm the 6 foot 220 pound guy with the tats on his neck at JJs say hi next time we run into each other ill buy ya a beer