Caborca Warning

jerry

Yah you guys quit picking on me!!!!
For the very naive poster that is very serious about life, love, service to mankind, spirituality, human rights, and well, really everything, do you Rocky Point Joe and Robert like or don't like Jerry, Sonoran God. I sense that in my naivite, I am missing something. That your really do like him and love to tease him. Excuse me for asking. It is only because, excuse me, I feel like I am developing relationships with the regular posters. I hope a good one, because we go to Mexico enough that I could meet you all sometime and would certainly like to. We will be down in Sept, about the third week and then in October again for a much longer period of time.

For the very naive poster that is very serious about life, love, service to mankind, spirituality, human rights, and well, really everything, do you Rocky Point Joe and Robert like or don't like Jerry, Sonoran God. I sense that in my naivite, I am missing something. That your really do like him and love to tease him. Excuse me for asking. It is only because, excuse me, I feel like I am developing relationships with the regular posters. I hope a good one, because we go to Mexico enough that I could meet you all sometime and would certainly like to. We will be down in Sept, about the third week and then in October again for a much longer period of time.
Janet....there is some kidding around/teasing/yanking the chain among the regulars....as for liking or disliking Jerry.....I disagree with him about some things...agree on others. I have never met him, although I have met his good buddy Kenny.....who is also in the same position in terms of agreeing/disagreeing...but I do like Kenny.....well maybe that's going a bit too far...let's call it respect.:rofl:

Until I have met someone, I try not to make up my mind about that person.....in most cases!!! There are a couple of individuals that have been on here off and on that I have strong opinions about :fail:...and it would probably take quite a bit to change them.....

jerry

Wahoo that's me and my dog patchez and my dead dog the evil Mr.Riggs the baddest welsh terrier to set foot on the planet (cat killer,rattlesnake assassin horse butt biter,sworn enemy to Jehovah Witnesses the plane is an American fighter from Ajo we think.3 or 4 went down in the Sea of Cortez around 1941. You can still see the machine gun barrel under the wing.
Jerry, how do you know it was Japanese?

Is this the Knucklehead Jerry?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/corvid/170835117/

Back on Caborca topic,

"Chucky" s body (defaced) was found 3 miles north of the PP-Caborca road, just north of the Miramar Ejido.

Sad to hear, but the fact of the matter "Americans" are the Golden Goose and are very safe in PP. Both sides protect this bird, and there only risk is loss of material goods, IE; trucks.

What, where is this "Nuevo Penasco"? Seems that this New Town is the source of negative vibes, "Chucky' lived there and so did his Family.

Wahoo that's me and my dog patchez and my dead dog the evil Mr.Riggs the baddest welsh terrier to set foot on the planet (cat killer,rattlesnake assassin horse butt biter,sworn enemy to Jehovah Witnesses the plane is an American fighter from Ajo we think.3 or 4 went down in the Sea of Cortez around 1941. You can still see the machine gun barrel under the wing.
Cool stuff jerry... it would be neat to video that plane while it is still underwater...

falsent

I miss Duna's
So you think that Americans are totally safe and shouldnt worry about the violence in PP? It seems that most of the violence is planned and not random. But at the same time, some of these incidents are a little too close to home...

So you think that Americans are totally safe and shouldnt worry about the violence in PP? It seems that most of the violence is planned and not random. But at the same time, some of these incidents are a little too close to home...
It's an illusion to think we are totally safe anywhere. I and other close friends go to an area south of the border regularly. People go missing all the time and are killed. Not one of us Americans has been harmed during this whole era of violence, but we sure do not FEEL safe. We hope that we are safe. We continue going based on our enjoyment of the people we work with, our love for them, and our wish to go where we go. By the way, driving through Las Vegas, Saint Louis, Albuquerque or Los Angeles, I do not feel at all safe from harm. We go to many areas on the border and south of the border. We always try to be aware of the current events taking place. We try to take precautions advised by those who claim to know what they are, including all our local friends. We were just in Puerto Penasco, and we really did FEEL safe. We just loved Puerto Penasco.

I feel very safe living here in Penasco, but am I going to tell everyone it's safe and nothing will ever happen to them... NO I won't say that... mierda pasar... <--is that how you say that in spanish???

Roberto

:jerry2::jerry2::jerry2:
do you Rocky Point Joe and Robert like or don't like Jerry, Sonoran God. I sense that in my naivite, I am missing something. That your really do like him and love to tease him. .
You would have to read several years of posts to fully understand the subtexts behind some of our comments. Some of us have personal relationships outside this venue which intrude vaguely sometimes. For example, Jerry and I share a lot of history, ( Civil Rights, Anti War, Political Protests, Civil Disobedience, and now mellow middle age) but have never met. We have mutual friends and have even done each other favors. My repetitive Commine comment harks back to an entertaining and extensive exchange with some politically conservative members several years ago.

Kenny

Joe says,
"although I have met his good buddy Kenny.....who is also in the same position in terms of agreeing/disagreeing...but I do like Kenny.....well maybe that's going a bit too far...let's call it respect.":rofl:
That's the probem with Joe, he alway's go's a bit to far.:sharks::lol:

Roberto

That's the probem with Joe, he alway's go's a bit to far.:sharks::lol:

Or maybe you intended to say " never goes far enough away"