Can I Just Say I Hate Driving Home?

mis2810

I hate leaving PP. I miss my cats at home, but that's about it. The only thing that makes me feel better while driving home is planning the dates for our next trip down!

To everyone heading back - have a safe trip!

Have a safe trip back to the otherside... if you live in Tucson maybe next time you should look into using Rocky Point Rides and then you won't need to worry about that dredded ride back home... leave the driving to to Rocky Point Rides...

Thanks for the report Joe.......the father-in-law just left. And to anyone else leaving today, safe travels and happy trails!!!!!

Can you believe the Border Wait Time is showing 20 minutes wait at 3pm??? Don't tell me everyone decided to stay till tomorrow!!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
It's empty over here, Joe. We were just out and about and saw very few Americans......

mis2810

Have a safe trip back to the otherside... if you live in Tucson maybe next time you should look into using Rocky Point Rides and then you won't need to worry about that dredded ride back home... leave the driving to to Rocky Point Rides...
We're from Phoenix. Not sure I could handle going down to PP in a van with someone else driving. I won't even let my husband drive - I always feel like if I'm not driving we're not going fast enough and I'll never get there! LOL!

I'd feel safe with Eduardo and ditto on what you said about the hubby driving..............when you need them to do something fast, good luck!! (Catch my drift ladies??:twisted:)

Bruce...you better get on here and defend yourself!!!!

My "former" wife espoused the belief...."Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow"!!!:rofl:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Thank you Mark for the plug-in, sorry I did not show myself to much this past weekend, it is what we call a family vacation and spent it that way, we did BBQ big time on Sunday, I cooked some hamburgers, peruvian style, made a bunch hoping some of you would come by and tons of avocado surprise, could not keep the masses away from either of them and the drink for the day was Gin con gin! got a few drunk too!! very refreshing and goes down like a lemonade in a hot summer day!! mmmhh I think that is what it was, a hot summer day!!

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
We're from Phoenix. Not sure I could handle going down to PP in a van with someone else driving. I won't even let my husband drive - I always feel like if I'm not driving we're not going fast enough and I'll never get there! LOL!
And that is OK, as a commercial driver I must keep safety in top of anything, specially when somebody elses lifes are in my hands, I keep the speed limit, might go over a couple of miles, but cruise control takes care of that!

Again Mark, thanks for the plug-in!!

Last edited:
And that is OK, as a commercial driver I must keep safety in top of anything, specially when somebody elses lifes are in my hands, I keep the speed limit, might go over a couple of miles, but cruise control takes care of that!

Tried to reach you yesterday, Eduardo. People at Penasco del Sol needed a ride home to Tucson. Please call Mauro Trejo at the hotel for details. Glad you and Alicia had a great weekend.

Thank you Mark for the plug-in, sorry I did not show myself to much this past weekend, it is what we call a family vacation and spent it that way, we did BBQ big time on Sunday, I cooked some hamburgers, peruvian style, made a bunch hoping some of you would come by and tons of avocado surprise, could not keep the masses away from either of them and the drink for the day was Gin con gin! got a few drunk too!! very refreshing and goes down like a lemonade in a hot summer day!! mmmhh I think that is what it was, a hot summer day!!

da nada amigo... sorry we missed talking with ya, but we did sea U... all be it for just a few fleeted seconds as we drove by Leys...