Coming to Bike Week? Remember your Insurance!

At ProAlliance Insurance you can conveniently get quotes, pay and print your policy out easily. Price and product are comparable to others, but our service is unbeatable. All our clients get 24-hr personal care if you need us. We'll come right out to the scene of an accident or to the police station and run interference for you!

Instead of a 1-800 number, you get real live bilingual agents here to help you.

When you purchase the policy, I immediately get a copy in my email. Should you lose your policy or if it gets damaged, I have a copy and there is no delay. My staff helps process all claims, too.

Hope to see you here!

A

azbeachboy

With the lack of vendors on the beach I still have a lot of school supplies...

Hey Rosy....was on your insurance site checking rates...seem to be the same companies as on the site where I've bought mine previously (yearly policy)...and the same rates...is it commission based for you?

Will definitely check you out when I renew next year!

Hey Rosy....was on your insurance site checking rates...seem to be the same companies as on the site where I've bought mine previously (yearly policy)...and the same rates...is it commission based for you?

Will definitely check you out when I renew next year!
Thanks, Joe. I appreciate the business. Yes, I'm paid a commission for the sales. I pay my staff a salary regardless, so the commission helps offset the overhead. The in-person sales keep the company rolling and the online sales are my pocket money...whoopee!