Crossing 11/8

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Got to the border at straight up 5 P.M. about a hundred yards south of the Buen Viaje sign. Had to run the gauntlet of hawkers of tamales, tortillas, vases and a disturbing monkey statue and the beggars and windshield washers. Got thru at 5:50 P.M. with 4 lanes open. Not bad for Biker weekend. I don't remember that many vendors....I rarely come thru on Sunday anymore. Great trip, good visiting with friends and got some business done. It's all good!

Got at the line about the same place at 2 pm Only three lines open Bikers cutting in up at the front That was irritating In line for two hours Agent asked if we where bringing the usual back but this time asked if we had any dope or related items

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Is that what that is supposed to be? I guess now that I think about it, that was a can of Tecate in his hand. At least it was reddish orange. If I was your wife and you suggested those for the yard, I'd give you "the look" too.:eek3::mrgreen:

Is that what that is supposed to be? I guess now that I think about it, that was a can of Tecate in his hand. At least it was reddish orange. If I was your wife and you suggested those for the yard, I'd give you "the look" too.:eek3::mrgreen:
Hey...that would be better than the toilet out in the front yard!!!

A

azbeachboy

We hit the border at 8:00 A.M. all four lanes were open and we a couple of cars and motorcycles in front of us. The agent took about five minutes per car and motorcycle.

Terry C

I got to the border 9:00 AM Sunday, 25 minute wait. Agent asked a new one. Did anyone ask you to bring them anything back .