Standard Lanes: At 3:00 pm MST, 1 hrs 30 min, 5 lane(s) open
Readylane: N/A
Sentri Lanes: N/A
Pedestrian
Maximum Lanes: N/A
Standard Lanes: N/A
Readylane: N/A

mis2810

1 hour 30 minutes. I think we're oficially back. Glad I don't travel on holiday weekends much and if I do I always stay an extra day.

Terry C

They have a new website and I wonder if their reporting got any better....
At 6:00 pm MST
2 hrs delay
5 lanes open

mondone

Whitecaps
Had to come back today, wife's Mom in last stage of life. Border at 8AM was 10 minutes, 2 lanes open.

Terry C

Sorry to here that Mondone, we had to come back today also. Hit the border at 11:15 and was almost a hour wait. Our lane was about the slowest on planet earth. I kid you not, the guy was in the booth 5 minutes before he even stepped back out to send someone on their way. 4 lanes open. It was backed up to the big metal dinosaur on the right side of the road.

mis2810

Sorry to here that Mondone, we had to come back today also. Hit the border at 11:15 and was almost a hour wait. Our lane was about the slowest on planet earth. I kid you not, the guy was in the booth 5 minutes before he even stepped back out to send someone on their way. 4 lanes open. It was backed up to the big metal dinosaur on the right side of the road.
WTH????

Rob

For future reference, there was about a half-hour wait to get into Mexico shortly before 1pm on the Friday before Memorial Day Weekend.