Desal last minute push by Dougie

richwi

Well Known Member
I found this today. I explains a lot including that there are two different proposals being looked at. It seems if anything is going to happen with a desal plant it’s not going to be soon.

Old55

Well Known Member
The President of Mexico wants it , The governor of Sonora wants to wet his beak but admits it is the presidents call. In the the end the governor of Arizona and AG Kris Mayes can and will shut this down. Mayes in another live was a hydrologist and knows the science .

CheddarBob

Well Known Member

Old55

Well Known Member
When you see that SQ mile of new cleared ground next to the new giant solar array and all the huge new power lines by the Mayan /Airport it looks like the fix is it……except Hobbs won . She and Mayes hate the idea privately.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
They could always pump the "toxic" brine into California's Salton Sink.

An ancient natural channel already exists now known as the New River, a shit filled primitive sewer system that drains from and runs north from Mexicali BC into the present day man made disaster called the Salton Sea. That channel used to drain the storm runoff filled lake south into the Sea of Cortez twenty thousand years ago.

I'm sure some modern day indigenous tribal elders still remember those days when drowned Ground Sloths, Sabre Tooth Cats and Imperial Mammoths were being swept downstream to become a protein loaded broth for the larval Giant White Sea Bass and Mullet then of course became the then sustainable fishery to feed the hundreds of thousands Vaquita porpoise herds. Sony Bono would approve, I'm sure!

It's all nothing but another bull shit boondoggle. How about collecting all of the wasted runoff from the annual monsoon season?

I can still remember when almost every house in Newport Beach California had roof gutters that filled drums next to our houses that our moms cherished for hair/body/clothes washing without the even then Gub-mint mandated chlorine and fluoride infusion into the municipal water system in order to make our teeth strong and stink free drinking water.

Anyone wanna invest in the Jewish backed shit-fest? I'll almost guarantee a five hundred percent return for your investment!

Last edited:

Old55

Well Known Member
They could always pump the "toxic" brine into California's Salton Sink.

An ancient natural channel already exists now known as the New River, a shit filled primitive sewer system that drains from and runs north from Mexicali BC into the present day man made disaster called the Salton Sea. That channel used to drain the storm runoff filled lake south into the Sea of Cortez twenty thousand years ago.

I'm sure some modern day indigenous tribal elders still remember those days when drowned Ground Sloths, Sabre Tooth Cats and Imperial Mammoths were being swept downstream to become a protein loaded broth for the larval Giant White Sea Bass and Mullet then of course became the then sustainable fishery to feed the hundreds of thousands Vaquita porpoise herds. Sony Bono would approve, I'm sure!

It's all nothing but another bull shit boondoggle. How about collecting all of the wasted runoff from the annual monsoon season?

I can still remember when almost every house in Newport Beach California had roof gutters that filled drums next to our houses that our moms cherished for hair/body/clothes washing without the even then Gub-mint mandated chlorine and fluoride infusion into the municipal water system in order to make our teeth strong and stink free drinking water.

Anyone wanna invest in the Jewish backed shit-fest? I'll almost guarantee a five hundred percent return for your investment!
So how are your teeth ? Thank a Democrat as usual

Old55

Well Known Member
Sure Democratic usurper experts!
the Governor is illegal!
Las Conchas where Mexican hating Republican geezers have made a home. Hey Hobbs is selling Duceys containers cheap.A 40’ er is 2 k….be good for your bunker now that Biden has ruined the economy ……( note this recovery is in fact great…..everyone is having fun and spending money)

joanC

Well Known Member
Las Conchas where Mexican hating Republican geezers have made a home. Hey Hobbs is selling Duceys containers cheap.A 40’ er is 2 k….be good for your bunker now that Biden has ruined the economy ……( note this recovery is in fact great…..everyone is having fun and spending money)
It seems you swing both ways. That's the flavor of the year!

richwi

Well Known Member
Who's the moron that let this commie, cartel loving syco back on this forum?
Time to shut it down and start all over again. Who ever is running this shit show, please delete my account.
When ya call someone a name "syco", you should at least know how to spell it "psyco".