Details are finalized for Concert Mark Mulligan and Sam Rainwater

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Hey Joe or Mark, if you want to bring tickets to sell at the TVA, we're happy to do it. I'll take a fistful myself...maybe I'll win a condo stay and live luxuriously for a weekend!

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
For those who haven't been following this thread too much....the prize list for the raffle is growing every day....I think it is up to 6 condo vacations, a scuba class, a bicycle, gift certificates from Boo Bar and Capones.....and much more!

So even if you can't make the concert by Mark Mulligan and Sam Rainwater over in Litchfield Park, AZ on Sept. 23....get some raffle tickets.....$5 a ticket, 3 for $10!

All the money (not 50% or 65%, etc.) is going to good causes.....Mark Mulligan's Castaway Kids, Mark(Seadweller) and Barb's Adopt a Classroom Program, and for Ximena's (the little deaf girl) device needed prior to getting cochlear implant surgery.

Any of you "trailer trash" out there....here's your chance to relax in luxury for a few days in Penasco!!! You too can be a "pigeon cooper"...at least for a few days!!!:rofl:

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Rosy... That sounds great... I can stop by tomorrow with some... how many would you like???
Leave me a hundred bucks worth and I'll sell 'em or buy 'em. Hopefully I'll have to call you for more, right? Don't come by in the morning, I won't be here. Afternoon is better. See you then!

Joe... Thanks for reminding me about the scuba class... I need to update the prize list... it's beginning to seem like a full time job updating the website with all these great prizes that keep adding up... there are going to be some REAL LUCKY PRIZE WINNERS...

Good Luck to Everyone that participates...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Joe, If I walked into a condo, the roof would cave in..... LOL! But, I'm still buying tickets. I want to stay in Brenda's condo......At least it's on the ground......... 3 feet from the pool and hot tub......