English language talk radio in RP

Thank you, JayT. It's great fun doing it and seems popular with listeners. I'm hoping that I'll soon learn a little more about how things work in the studio so it flows more smoothly. Have some good ideas for promotions and fun stuff, too. Thank you for listening...stick with us.

MIRAMAR

Great job Rosie and Russ. It was fun hearing what is going on for the weekend, and what is going to happen. The MLB game sounds fun!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Want to text us a message today? Text your message to (011-521) 638-112-0134 use the numbers in parenthesis if you are dialing from the states

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I'm not getting any feed ? Well I did have breakfast, but no sound feed.
You only get the feed when we are actually on air. The show starts at 12:00 noon not a second before and ends at 2:00 it is only live feed on internet for the duration of the show but there are copies available of the recorded show at the same link!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Join Rosie and Russ today on Rocky Point Ramblings 12 noon to 2:00 live from Puerto Penasco Mexico. The station is 106.1 in Rocky Point but you can listen worldwide at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rockypointramblings. So get the lowdown on your favorite beachtown. You can text me or Rosie whatever you want Russ (011521) 638- 113-4591 and Rosie (011521)638-112-0134