Gun battle in front of school in Rocky Point March 17

playaperro

El Pirata
I scrolled a lot saw lots of stuff for for sale. Might be confusion between Sonoyta and Penasco.
Its there.

playaperro

El Pirata
Here is the false flyer they are talking about.
es para este dia?

"}" data-reactid=".3r" style="color: rgb(109, 132, 180); cursor: pointer;">Like ·

Tucson News Now
1 hr · Edited ·
A gunman shot multiple people today in Mesa and, in a separate incident, there was an officer-involved shooting in Peoria. Stay with Tucson News Now for updates to both of these stories.

1 reportedly killed, at least 3 more wounded in Mesa shooting
Police are investigating a reported shooting in Mesa. Details were not immediately available, but the Mesa Fire and Medical Department confirmed that it is treated...
TUCSONNEWSNOW.COM|BY CATHERINE HOLLAND
"}" data-reactid=".45" style="color: rgb(109, 132, 180); cursor: pointer;">Like · · Share · 74516

Elyz Maciel CelayaFacejob-Peñasco
3 hrs ·
SE BUSCA
Su nombre es Tayson, se perdio el dia domingo por el taller pichirilo enfrente del instituto municipal de la juventud. Traia collar azul con su plaquita donde decia su info se dara recompenza !! Si lo ha visto comuniquese al 6381079190 o en taller pichirilo GRACIAS

"}" data-reactid=".40" style="color: rgb(109, 132, 180); cursor: pointer;">Like ·

News 4 Tucson - KVOA
3 hrs ·
At least four people have been shot and one has been killed in Mesa, according to a source within the Mesa Police Department. The gunman is still on the loose. Our sister station KPNX has a live report:http://bit.ly/1xyhX7m

"}" data-reactid=".4a" style="color: rgb(109, 132, 180); cursor: pointer;">Like · · Share · 7520107

More Stories

Well, we will find out someone lost their job or girlfriend was cheating.
And that it's some recently released con or something.
I am all for gun ownership but in Arizona they all but sell them in gumball machines. I am sure you know what I mean Stuart.
I live down the street from the QT where the employee was shot a couple months back. He was shot for not giving the guy his cigarettes fast enough. Then it turned out to be 2 of my students dad.... small world, just never know.
Actually, Mesa buries a lot of bad shit that goes on. Seems it might affect investment...o_O. And also Ironic if nothing else that Mesa was just voted the most "Conservative" city in the U.S.
Certainly not one of the safest I imagine.

As always, thanks to Jerry for the heads up. :)
..."but in Arizona they all but sell them in gumball machines." Where do you get that from? In Arizona, just like the rest of the US, one must execute a federal ATF Form 4473, and submit to an instant background check in order to buy a firearm.

Terry C

U.S. officials are not planning to issue a travel warning in response to the drug cartel related ambush earlier this week that killed seven people and wounded four others near the Arizona border in the Mexican state of Sonora.

Although the ambush occurred less than 1 mile from the Arizona border it happened in a desolate area more than an hour's drive east of the town of Sonoyta where Americans are not likely to be affected, said Chad Cummins, the U.S. consul general in Nogales said today.

"In this case due to the remoteness of the incident and that no Americans are impacted or are expected to be impacted we do not plan to issue a message at this time, Cummins told The Arizona Republic.

Sonoyta is located across from Lukeville, Ariz., which is on the route Americans take when traveling to Puerto Peñasco, or Rocky Point, a popular beach resort town that swells with tourists during spring break and Easter.

U.S. officials are advising Americans traveling to Puerto Penasco to travel during the day, he said.

The ambush took place in a gap between two mountain ranges east of Sonoyta less than 1 mile from the border with Arizona, according to Mexican authorities and Mexican news reports.

The victims are believed to have been working for a criminal organization when they were ambushed by members of another criminal gang, Mexicans authorities said.

The area is a well-known drug-smuggling corridor controlled by the Sinaloa drug cartel.

Four of the bodies were found Wednesday inside the bed of a Chevy Silverado pickup truck, two more were found on the ground next to the pickup and another was found about 160 yards away, authorities said. One victim found alive was taken to the hospital.

Three of the victims had IDs that said they were from the towns of Caborca, Altar and Sinaloa. Police are still trying to identify the others, Mexican authorities said.

Mexican police began searching for the bodies on Tuesday after a man with a bullet wound was brought to a hospital in Caborca and reported that he and a group of other people had been ambushed by a group of armed men, leaving several people dead and wounded.

=

..."but in Arizona they all but sell them in gumball machines." Where do you get that from? In Arizona, just like the rest of the US, one must execute a federal ATF Form 4473, and submit to an instant background check in order to buy a firearm.
Many ways around it... If you go buy at a store yes.

Private sales have nothing to do with 4473.

Don't get all fired up, Arizona has some of the most lax gun laws in the U.S. it's not opinion. I am not saying something unheard of. Exaggeration, only slightly.

The only thing that is a problem is getting available or affordable ammo.

I own guns and would never let someone take that right away so get a grip.

Roberto

Although the ambush occurred less than 1 mile from the Arizona border it happened in a desolate area more than an hour's drive east of the town of Sonoyta where Americans are not likely to be affected, said Chad Cummins, the U.S. consul general in Nogales said today.

=
The incident reported here is in Penasco, not the one referred to in the report above which occured outside of Sonoyta. The Penasco incident occured yesterday, 3/17 the Sonoyta incident occured earlier. The two may be realted or not. The concern for me about the Penasco incident was the report that the person shot was the plaza manager, head guy, for the cartel controlling the drug business in Penasco. If that is the case, (the head guy getting shot), it often means that a competing cartel is wanting to take over the Penasco plaza and that could easily lead to more violence as control is contested. There are two different names offered in reports so it is not clear who got shot or who the plaza manager is or was. Carnac is working on it.

There are also some informal reports about another, different shooting occuring in Penasco yesterday. A plaza manager shot and two additional shooting is a short time would certainly get my attention. As usual, lots of rumor and competing information. Again Carnac is working on it.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
The incident reported here is in Penasco, not the one referred to in the report above which occured outside of Sonoyta. The Penasco incident occured yesterday, 3/17 the Sonoyta incident occured earlier. The two may be realted or not. The concern for me about the Penasco incident was the report that the person shot was the plaza manager, head guy, for the cartel controlling the drug business in Penasco. If that is the case, (the head guy getting shot), it often means that a competing cartel is wanting to take over the Penasco plaza and that could easily lead to more violence as control is contested. There are two different names offered in reports so it is not clear who got shot or who the plaza manager is or was. Carnac is working on it.

There are also some informal reports about another, different shooting occuring in Penasco yesterday. A plaza manager shot and two additional shooting is a short time would certainly get my attention. As usual, lots of rumor and competing information. Again Carnac is working on it.
I may be working on it, but definetly wont be posting the results of my investigation......But I might P.M. you

jerry

image.jpg she worked at Borboas Auto. Her and her husband were murdered in Caborca this weekend too...just regular people ...the police force is down to fifty officers in Caborca...RP way down number wise to.....you are sort of on your own..

jerry

Thanks Carnac.....the dead guy was with a gang fighting The Memos.....a Sinaloa offshoot...T

Last edited:

jerry

Meanwhile in Mesa.

Sent from my LG-P708g using Tapatalk
The suspect, who police sought for nearly four hours, was described as a bald, white male with face and neck tattoos, in his late 30's or early 40s, wearing a black shirt and black shorts.

Since he was white they Tazed him...mexican or black guy would have had 20 bullets in him in that cracker city