Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!! The wind is blowing like hell again (although not as bad as yesterday!) but we're gonna give the bbq a whirl anyway!! We'll eat around 5:00 or so, but we will be here all day.......... so stop by anytime to celebrate our freedom and toast our host country!!!!!:p (Space 41 at PDO)

I'm usually a "purist" when it comes to the performance of certain songs....like the National Anthem....that get butchered in so many ways!!!....but I've always loved this preformance....:thumbsup:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Thanks, Joe. When there is a party, you all have a standing invitation - scratch that - standing invitation anytime! OK, on the picture, tell me how I do - Right to Left: Chari, Barb, Mark, ?, ?, Julie and her hubby?, ?, ? Joe, and is that Eduardo?

I'm terrible with names....I apologize in advance......but from right to left....
Chari(Ladyjeeper), Barb (Mark's wife), Mark (Seadweller), Julie's (beachgirl) father-in-law(???), Charmaine, Julie (beachgirl), (???) Julies' husband, ??? , Val (azbeachboy's-Chuck's wife), yours truly (lucky the camera didn't break...it's mine!!), ???

Eduardo wasn't there....did anybody let him know????? Sorry Eduardo if not....it wasn't intentional.....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
The other 2 are Kathy and Dave, my good friends for many, many years. Dave's on the forum but only lurks. We've been coming to PP many years together....camping and then the original Smuggler's Cove. Now, Kathy has her own place in PDO that I've been staying in these last 3 years since Miramar closed......while waiting for a new place for Smuggler's Cove.......

Like I said...I'm terrible with names...but I don't forget faces!!!

Dave's a photography buff...we had a good conversation on cameras at breakfast!!! Dave....don't lurk....and post some of your photos....

Eduardo wasn't there....did anybody let him know????? Sorry Eduardo if not....it wasn't intentional.....
We saw Eduardo and Alicia heading into Leys when we were on our way to meet you guys... I didn't know that no one told them... Eduardo I'm sorry or I would have stopped and told you...

Julie and Bruce you were excellent hostess and host... we had a great time seeing everyone... a Great Independence Day... Thank You...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
What a great party! Good friends, good drinks and good food! That Pink Johnson did me in, on top of all that rum and coke! I should know better by now not to mix my drinks! Ha Ha! I'll be hosting some parties from now on...I can't wait!!! Thanks Bruce and Julie!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
~~~HAPPY~~~ belated 4th to everybody, last I checked I think Mark was asking and then, as always in PP, I just enjoy life and forget about the forum and did not checked back!! but do not worry we had breakfast too!!