Happy Birthday Barb (Mrs. Seadweller)

Barb Thanks all of you for the Birthday wishes... it was a busy and fun day... it started off at "Escuela Elvira Fabiola Ceceña" we were invited by the schools Director and the Administration to join them for a little Birthday Celebration... last year they invited us and all the children sang Happy Birthday to Barb... This year it was the Director and the Administration doing the singing... and they still haven't gotten Barb to do that bite the cake thing where they stick your face into the cake, but they keep trying...

Then I smoked a turkey (what a buzzzzz) and we had a little get together at our house... Julie (BeachGirl) and her hubby Bruce, Chuck (azbeachboy) and Val, Laurie Richardson (maestra de Inglés at the community center) our dear friend Rosie (waitress from Balboas) and her children, plus an old friend James, all stopped by to help us eat the turkey and a bunch of cake, cookies, pie and fudge... I think my belt is shrinking and I'm about to Spload...

And tomorrow we will end the festivities at BooBar for a late lunch at around 2:00pm so if your in town and would like to join us we'd love to sea U there...

Mark...you've got to stop putting that "funny" stuff in the smoker....save it for the brownies!!!:rofl::rofl::stir::moon:

Now I'm really bummed that I couldn't come down this weekend....

Funny Joe... but I've gotta go on a diet no brownies for me...

We had a great time at the Boo Bar today... Rocky Point Talk represents... we filled all the booths on the west or water side of the place.. Julie (beachgirl) and Bruce, Chuck (azbeachboy) and Val and friends Steve and Jim, Dave and Kathy, Chari (Ladyjeeper) and Jerry, Eduardo (Inka) Charmaine, Tom (Tomcat) Jan and James Pavletich, Kathy (Mermaid of the Sea), Dale and Esther Donaldson (Santiagos) and of course Barb and I rounded out the group... Boo Bar had a good crowd and the malecon in general was pretty busy... There was a steady breeze and it was a Beautiful day in Rocky Point... sea U all at Chari's (Ladyjeeper) mañana for the potluck...

A

azbeachboy

Mark and Barb,
Thank you for the wonderful turkey dinner, we really enjoyed the company. We also had a great time at the Boo Bar!