Happy Birthday Rosie!

Happy birthday to one of the coolest, hippest and funniest ladies I know......it is a pleasure!! Have a fantastic day, see ya next week as well!!

Thank you all! I had a wonderful day. You're right, Joe...I haven't been on the forum much lately. Just a reflection of work kind of picking up (thank goodness). Hugs to you all for taking the time to send me birthday wishes. I am truly blessed to be in such great company!

steve

Hi Rosy,
I plan to buy all my insurance from you. My auto is due this month. Condo insurance in Feb. My question is do you think I can renew my own FM3. I speak very little Spanish. I understand there is a new policy and I need to go to the Immigration office personally anyway. I have used Sun Valley for 4 years, takes two visits. If I renew myself, my understanding is I take my FM3, Passport, copy of latest electric bill and tax ID number to the office south of Burger King, pay $175.00 and its done. Please advise.
Thanks, Steve Brown
[email protected]

Hi Steve, I look forward to having you as a client. As for your FM3, I see no reason you can't take care of it yourself...many people do. When I had an FM3, I always had someone handle it for me just for convenience, but you ought to be able to do it. Let me know if you hit a snag, though.

Have a wonderful week!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Sorry I missed your B-day by a day Rosie!!! So belated wishes will have to do -- we love having you here!