Happy Birthday, Rosie!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Estas son las mananitas, que cantaba el rey David..........

Wishing you a great birthday and many more!

1st-bithday.jpg
Thank you for the birthday wishes. It's my 60th and frankly, I wasn't going to do anything special. That has changed, thanks to a little Attitude Adjustment provided by a couple of my friends. So...if you're in town and can join us this evening at 7pm at Latitude 31, please do. I'd love to see you guys!

mondone

Whitecaps
Happy Birthday Rosie! Have a great celebration!

Happy 60th Rosie!

:party::cheers::pinkie::lobster::puff:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
~~~HAPPY~~~B-Day Rosie!!! sorry I just arrived to Tucson from RP with passenger!! but you better have a blast at Attitute 31!!!

Kea

Hope you had a great party!

BTW, my dad liked to talk about a friend of his that started counting backwards. Her husband made her stop when she got back to 21. He wanted to make sure she could still buy him his beer!

Hope you had a great party!

BTW, my dad liked to talk about a friend of his that started counting backwards. Her husband made her stop when she got back to 21. He wanted to make sure she could still buy him his beer!
Thanks, Kea! We had a great time. Will post pics as soon as I get 'em. Thank you for the tip. Counting backwards as we speak...

fasteddy

Got to meet Rosy this weekend and all I told my wife after we met her was that she better look that good at 60! Hope
you had a great birthday Rosy! I will need to get with you on the 21st when I'm down again to purchase insurance,
Also I owe Mike at Latitudes for two tecates because after you took us around to meet people we totally forgot to pay Mike!

i'll see you soon.

Ed

Got to meet Rosy this weekend and all I told my wife after we met her was that she better look that good at 60! Hope
you had a great birthday Rosy! I will need to get with you on the 21st when I'm down again to purchase insurance,
Also I owe Mike at Latitudes for two tecates because after you took us around to meet people we totally forgot to pay Mike!

i'll see you soon.

Ed
Eddy! What a nice thing to say. It was good to meet you and Melody. I'll let Mike know the Tecates were on the deferred payment plan. See you guys on the 21st!