Here We Go Again Six More Found!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
There was a particularly disturbing article in the AZ Republic yesterday about drug violence deaths. It focused around a four year old girl who had been shot and killed with her mother. Basic gist of the article was that number of innocent children being gunned down is skyrocketing, over a 1000. Time was, even if the sicarios targeted you, they shot just you and left the children alone. Now, the game has changed. They are shooting the children as well. Very, very sad.

Read it here.

jerry

The first one legged fisherman that goes down is time for you to worry until then enjoy your fun hobby and Mexico.
There was a particularly disturbing article in the AZ Republic yesterday about drug violence deaths. It focused around a four year old girl who had been shot and killed with her mother. Basic gist of the article was that number of innocent children being gunned down is skyrocketing, over a 1000. Time was, even if the sicarios targeted you, they shot just you and left the children alone. Now, the game has changed. They are shooting the children as well. Very, very sad.

Read it here.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Yanno, you probably wouldn't be anywhere near the smug :moon: you are Jerry if it were one of your children.

I will continue to enjoy Mexico; Lobos this coming weekend. I'm not trying to instill panic or "anti-Mexico" sentiment in anybody. But, when I read things like that article, it made me realize just how much the game has changed in the drug war violence. Killing kids was never part of the game before. It is now.

jerry

Name calling again...time to put yourself in the penalty box? If we legalized drugs,focused our outsourcing incentives toward Mexico rather than China it would be a better hemisphere! Lobos is full of narcos..they dont give a crap about you or me.
Yanno, you probably wouldn't be anywhere near the smug :moon: you are Jerry if it were one of your children.

I will continue to enjoy Mexico; Lobos this coming weekend. I'm not trying to instill panic or "anti-Mexico" sentiment in anybody. But, when I read things like that article, it made me realize just how much the game has changed in the drug war violence. Killing kids was never part of the game before. It is now.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Name calling again...time to put yourself in the penalty box? If we legalized drugs,focused our outsourcing incentives toward Mexico rather than China it would be a better hemisphere! Lobos is full of narcos..they dont give a crap about you or me.
Uh-huh. You can legalize all the drugs you want in Baja, Arizona. Welcome the cartels and their violence with big, open arms and a rousing rendition of kum-bah-yaa, okay?

azfish

Its getting to hairy for me, Im worried about a stray bullet hitting one of my family. I think we are going to Cali. this time or the rim.
I would go down by myself but what fun would that be.:sad:

jerry

Don't listen to the drama KIngs....It is perfectly safe for you and your families...unless you are part of the Beltran leya Family
Its getting to hairy for me, Im worried about a stray bullet hitting one of my family. I think we are going to Cali. this time or the rim.
I would go down by myself but what fun would that be.:sad:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hey Russ, not to be disrespectfull but it looks like you might be need some toilet paper in your avatar pic, I think it is the far away effect and the leaning position against the tree!!

gyarbs

Go to Cali. at this point youll just have more fun since its so dead down here anyway. How much fun is it to be on a beach all by yourself.

Go to Cali. at this point youll just have more fun since its so dead down here anyway. How much fun is it to be on a beach all by yourself.
Our beach is far superior to what can be found anywhere in California and you know it. Also, if you've been here you know it isn't dead. The restaurants are hopping even though Spring Break is over. This year overall is, so far, going better than 2010 and we're just now moving into one of our two busy seasons. I ran into (not literally) the Head Out to Rocky Point vans yesterday at the Tequila Factory. All three of them were full of people having a great time. Had dinner at Latitude 31 with my son and the place was full. If you're alone gyarbs, maybe it's you.

CA = cold water, sewage in water every time it rains, high prices, crazy Californians, traffic...takes twice as long to get there...anyone want to add more????

Last edited:

AZ ROB

I used to go to Ca. every month for at least 1 weekend. 1yr ago I came to R.P. for the first time ever. liked it so much I decided to look into purchasing a place. After all was said and done and the money figured out I know own a place (cheaper now thanks to the people who bought condo's hoping to get rich on rentals) and the monthly cost is lower than I would spend in San Diego for 1 weekend and now I can go to the beach when ever I want to. Plus I use 1/2 the gas to get here and 1/2 the time. There are problems everywhere in the world as long as you don't loose your wits you will be fine where ever you go.

I have lived in California all my life and it has some of the best beaches in the world. The beaches are clean. They are crowded but that's because a lot of people want to enjoy them. Diving the kelp beds on the channel islands are cold but incredible, visability is better that Rocky Point. I can't afford a place at the beach in California. Don't get me wrong I love Rocky Point but for different reason. I enjoy the quiet, relaxed environment of Cholla Bay, the sunsets, the stars at night. I built a set of condos 75 yards from the shore for less that 250K and and in return I get 3,500 a month rent for life. As I see it I have the best of both places.
Rick
Cholla Bay

Pintopoint.....why is it that everytime it rains heavily.....you get reports of the beaches being closed because of the runoff from the LA River?????