How much would you spend for RaffleTickets to benefit the little deaf girl?

What is the maximum you would spend?

• $5

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • $10

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • $25

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • $50

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Not interested in a Raffle

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
HAPPY....I've been around a few years....probably not as many as you.....and I'm perfectly capable of seeing through a scam....if there is one. So....I'll repeat my request....give it a rest on this thread.....PLEASE!
rocky, "I've been around a few years....probably not as many as you" ..... thats rite friend,

~ ~ ~ I just knew it was a scam, ~~~ thats NOT Braden ~~~ it's none other than ~~~ RUSS BLACK doing all this scam posting ! ! !

And we all know what Russ Black, mexicoruss, is all about, ~ ~ ~ there are too many RED LITES in his posts, ! ! !

~ ~ ~ if Braden is his kid, or relative, well now we know just ~~~ HOW LOW ~~~ Russ Black, AKA mexicoruss will STOOP ! ! !

~ ~ ~ I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT ! ! ! IT JUST SOUNDED TOO PHONY , ~ ~ ~ mexicoruss you are a ... well I won't say it,

~ ~ ~ to try and muscle in on the benefits of a little girl ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ I've got more to say, but I'm too pissed off rite now,

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
rocky, "I've been around a few years....probably not as many as you" ..... thats rite friend,

~ ~ ~ I just knew it was a scam, ~~~ thats NOT Braden ~~~ it's none other than ~~~ RUSS BLACK doing all this scam posting ! ! !

And we all know what Russ Black, mexicoruss, is all about, ~ ~ ~ there are too many RED LITES in his posts, ! ! !

~ ~ ~ if Braden is his kid, or relative, well now we know just ~~~ HOW LOW ~~~ Russ Black, AKA mexicoruss will STOOP ! ! !

~ ~ ~ I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT ! ! ! IT JUST SOUNDED TOO PHONY , ~ ~ ~ mexicoruss you are a ... well I won't say it,

~ ~ ~ to try and muscle in on the benefits of a little girl ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ I've got more to say, but I'm too pissed off rite now,
Dude or dudette you are one jacked up mess.
My son is Braden and he is working here and doing very good things. He wants to use his talents to help the cause, which probably is none of your pathetic business. I didnt even know that he submitted this to the forum until he came home today and asked what is wrong with this "happy" guy hes being a jerk.......
I shouldn't honor your worthlessness with a reply based on your apparent distaste for me but I couldn't resist. You really need to get some kind of life and try to be at least a little nice to people once in a while.
I dont stoop to lows as you express, I dont need to.
Chill pill is in order. Do something good for someone else so you can feel better about yourself. nuff ~~~~~~~~~~~said~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
So heres the dealio Happy jack. I will donate 100.00 to the little girls fund (count on it Joe) happy (in small letters) you contribute 200.00, 100.00 to match mine (doing something good) and the other 100.00 cause you are a jackass in need of care! (if you cant afford it I understand) (meds are expensive)

Last edited:
Of course Braden is legit. Happy is a bully and not even a very entertaining one. Braden, your offer of help was a valid one. All of a sudden Russ gets thrown under the bus because we "know what he is"? Jeez...

Like I said earlier, Braden, welcome to the shark tank.

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
RPJoe, seems like you are the one in charge in this situation, I have not read the whole thread but what I understood is that part of the ruffle is a stay in a condo, unfortunatelly I can only do this from Tucson, but I will donate the round trip for 2 to the winner of the condo if a Tucson winner or probably better you can put it in a category of its own "Free Round Trip from Tucson for 2" anyway let me know if I can help in any way!

RPJoe, seems like you are the one in charge in this situation, I have not read the whole thread but what I understood is that part of the ruffle is a stay in a condo, unfortunatelly I can only do this from Tucson, but I will donate the round trip for 2 to the winner of the condo if a Tucson winner or probably better you can put it in a category of its own "Free Round Trip from Tucson for 2" anyway let me know if I can help in any way!
Thank you for the generous offer....once we can get everything lined up, I'll definitely be hitting you up for that prize.....

Of course Braden is legit. Happy is a bully and not even a very entertaining one. Braden, your offer of help was a valid one. All of a sudden Russ gets thrown under the bus because we "know what he is"? Jeez...

Like I said earlier, Braden, welcome to the shark tank.
Yes....Braden is for real.....my brain didn't make the connection right away....dealing with some frustration/anger on this thread, but I have seen his excellent work!

So heres the dealio Happy jack. I will donate 100.00 to the little girls fund (count on it Joe) happy (in small letters) you contribute 200.00, 100.00 to match mine (doing something good) and the other 100.00 cause you are a jackass in need of care! (if you cant afford it I understand) (meds are expensive)
Thank you Russ.....Mark (Seadweller) is the "collector" of any donations......

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Joe and Mark, we need to do this soon whatever you can gather in the next 30 days would be a huge help, I will put up 500.00 and will discount the trip to San Luis, I promise to beat any bus fare or taxi rate to San Luis. If you dont call me we both lose money. Sorry I forgot this was for charity no trip charge but mabey a small fuel surcharge (just kidding). Jimena needs to wear this for a year before she can have the implant. Thanks Bill

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Joe, the raffle is a great idea and also Robs concert, there will be other expenses that need to be covered later and we aren't that short of the 1300.00 , we should do it soon.

AZ ROB

I have $200 for you Joe or should I give it to Mark when I am down there next weekend or I could hook up directly with you Bill... P.s. When we fishing Bill....

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Thanks, Rob give it Mark for accountabilities sake, you are the best I quit asking you because you were always busy. You should make the trip to San Luis with me. You can get you a pair of 2000.00 dllr sh#t kickers like mine.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
The old RP twist A. C. everythings about money and the more the better. Nothins for fun anymore. Only here take something innocent and turn it into a business venture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.