hunting in Sonora

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~Hey Kenny, ~~~ When is the next ~~~ "PRETTY PANTY" ~~~ contest down on ~~~ "FAIRY BEACH" ~~~ you know the one that you took 1ST PLACE & AZBEACH came in a close 2ND ~~~ last time, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: achi, achi, achi,

Kenny

Sally said:
~~~Hey Kenny, ~~~ When is the next ~~~ "PRETTY PANTY" ~~~ contest down on ~~~ "FAIRY BEACH" ~~~ you know the one that you took 1ST PLACE & AZBEACH came in a close 2ND ~~~ last time, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: achi, achi, achi,
You are so wrong HAPPY, it wasn't even close. :D

BIGFISH!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Do I see a repost of the famous (or infamous, I should say) fish scarin' outfit looming on the horizon? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)

K

kleist

Please dont Ladyjeeper I'm not sure my eyes could handle that again :eek3:

E

El Feo

Hey Kenny, nice sun glasses.
AZ, why did you pick such an ugly sheep ?

Kenny

PitiquitoRosy said:
Kenny said:
PitiquitoRosy said:
Kenny, you impress the crap outta me.

Oh, I thought it was the Sheep..

Kenny
Most of all it's your fashion sense.
Well now you've see my fish scarin outfit. It's a very long story, and it goes way back to the other forum.

Ric posted a funny picture of this guy in this weird ass thong and said it was Kenny in his "fish scarin outfit". Well it kind of took hold and not only would it keep popping up, but other pictures were added. One was some guy shown from behind fishing with just hip waders on, with his butt showing, and they were all, "Kenny in his fish scarin outfit", or just like and on and on..
OK, we were down at the estuary, the one north of Santo Tomas, and I decided to make a picture of the real Kenny in a real fish scarin outfit. When I walked out from behind my Jeep like that I thought Chuck was going to get up and run, he must have had a bad experience along the way. That doesn't explain why he still has the picture though, does it?

Oh, the glasses are from a Bassmasters catalog. They are of course polarized, and have built in optics for tying hooks. The fashionable belt tackle box was purchased on ebay.

Kenny

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Rosey, here is the actual picture of Kenny posing with Jerry during the first "Great Corvina Hunt" at St Tomas, please do not laugh it took days for them to get the courage to show their real selves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

A

azbeachboy

Here's another picture of Kenny from the old forum. Kenny was a little 'Buffer" back then...
Should I warn people that this picture is PG 13? We don't want another war!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Rosy,
these guys have left ME speechless before, too. That is not an easy feat!!
Welcome to the forum! Hope we can meet someday!