If you could ask Roger Clyne anything, what would you ask him?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'd ask him if he'd like to take a cruise on my leaky little boat so that we could share a few drinks, laughs, and tell each other lies while we tried to catch some fish. I don't know that there's one specific question I have; just the pleasure of being able to hangout and shoot the breeze with Roger would be great. He's one of the most approachable and down to earth guys I've ever met. No pretentious rock star bullcrap.

I would ask him to use ProAlliance insurance when he comes to RP. In fact, I would further ask him to put us on his website for the followers who come down too.

S

Submarine

My mom is friends with his mom so I guess I'd just ask my mom to ask his mom to ask him. Don't know what I could possibly need to ask though. Maybe if he'd come play at one of my pool parties lol.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Met his mom briefly at Home Depot one day. How did I know it was her? Well, the big glyph symbol with word's "Roger's Mom" on the back of her little SUV kind of gave it away!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Met his mom briefly at Home Depot one day. How did I know it was her? Well, the big glyph symbol with word's "Roger's Mom" on the back of her little SUV kind of gave it away!
I saw her driving in Tucson about a week ago or so and recognized the symbol and the "Roger's mom" too, is it a light metallic blue, Santa Fe or Hilander little SUV?

Last edited:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Yes, that sounds right Inka. Didn't pay attention to the exact make, but it's one like that.

S

Submarine

I think her license plate holder says "My son is a rock star" or something like that. She's very proud of her son.

V

VacationVanessa

Last year after Circus Mexicus, we were behind Roger's Mom from the border to Why. It's a Santa Fe. I tell you, Roger's Mom can haul ass! After a long weekend in Mexico, we were very punchy and made up a whole song about chasing Roger's Mom through the Sonoran Desert. It was funny as hell at the time.

Even funnier, when the car turned off to the Texaco, the only person in the car was a guy behind the wheel prompting my friend Luis to shout, "Oh no! They kidnapped Roger's Mom!!!" Trust me, after that much sun and beer we laughed for about two weeks.

My mom is friends with his mom so I guess I'd just ask my mom to ask his mom to ask him. Don't know what I could possibly need to ask though. Maybe if he'd come play at one of my pool parties lol.
Hey Sub, since you don't have a question of your own, go ahead and ask your mom to ask his mom to ask Roger (and his followers, while we're on the subject) to use ProAlliance, okay? Thanks in advance!