I'm home!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
There was no wi-fi service in Silverton, only private. What a trip! I have mud everywhere, including my ears! I'll post up some pics soon. Now I have 10 days of forum to catch up on! I'll write more soon.

Yeah....welcome back...waiting for those "riding naked with mud in the ears".....or was that supposed to be riding topless???:rofl:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Sorry to disappoint you and Stuart but "Jeeping naked" is going without the doors and soft top. My Jeep is caked in mud, inside too! It rained all week. My fender flares are not as wide as my tires so I get covered in mud! LOL! I'll post some pics soon, I hope!

There was no wi-fi service in Silverton, only private. What a trip! I have mud everywhere, including my ears! I'll post up some pics soon. Now I have 10 days of forum to catch up on! I'll write more soon.
A Big welcome back! It will be good to read your posts again.

Kenny

As they say in Mexico, for Chari it was "ningún problema"... Chari, ask Jerry about his trip on Senator hwy last Monday. It sounds like when you guy's are up here this month, you need to put a rating on it.

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Stuart,
You're not old enough to harrumph! And believe me, you do NOT want to see me Jeeping naked! Trust me on this! :shock::eek3::notme::lol:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Can't wait to hear the details and see the pics. How did your foot hold out? Glad you are back safe and hope you had the you know what scared out of you at least a couple of times!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Jerry,
64 miles in 5 hours is a lot of miles for a 4 wheeling trip. We usually do 4 or 5 miles in 8 hours. Senator Highway is usually a forest road. Trees can be a problem but we just put a tow strap or a winch on 'em and drag them out of the road. I'd be glad to take you 4 wheeling anytime.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I just typed 2 pages of my trip and it went away and I can't find it! Argh!!!!!!!!!! My computer just burped and it disappeared. I'll try again later! Argh!