Interesting Crossing

Kenny

Well Known Member
How can I argue with stupid?[/QUOTE
Well if your argument is that you make casual comments about shooting Mexicans because that's just who you are, there's no argument there; but if you make anymore like that I'll bust your a## again, because that's just who I am.:grin:

Boy it's a real shame those cool pants he was wearin' didn't catch on... LoL... as a matter of fact what ever happenned to MC Hammer..? He's probably doing lounge shows with Vanilla Ice somewhere...

The Man

Hi ...A good forum spat in paradise RP?????Now getting back to border crossing and the HS border guys checking this post.....They are apt to find terrorist on this post just like the airport federal people find them by patting down and gropping 80 year old grand ma's and children in wheel chairs.Unless its just plane big brother that uncle is up to now!the man

The Man

hi .....Thinking about it and the border people checking this forum.....Is posters spill the beans on how they think they out smarted the customs in what they get away with, and sneak into the states!Be legal and live free!The Man

Johnny

User is currently banned
"I'll bust your a## again"

Did Kenny just threaten me? I thought the rules of this site prohibited threats?

How can I argue with stupid?[/QUOTE
Well if your argument is that you make casual comments about shooting Mexicans because that's just who you are, there's no argument there; but if you make anymore like that I'll bust your a## again, because that's just who I am.:grin:

dmcauley

Well Known Member
Hopefully, Stuart will read this post real soon and get rid of Johnny and his obviously racist (against Mexicans) ass.
Get off of this forum if you don't like anyone here idiot.

dmcauley

Well Known Member
Hopefully, Stuart will read this post real soon and get rid of Johnny and his obviously racist (against Mexicans) ass.
Get off of this forum if you don't like anyone here idiot.
No, illiterate. Kenny did not threaten you.

Last edited:

AZ ROB

Well Known Member
If Customs and Border Patrol officers are in fact watching this site, I say thank you for your service. You have a very difficult job in very difficult times and with very limited resources. Personally I would not sit in one of those border crossing booths unless there was a police sniper on the roof. Arming you guys with handguns is a joke. A well armed sniper with a "green light" might cut down some of the riff-raff crossing into the US.

I recognize what you do when we pass through is directed by our President and absolutely worthless Homeland Security Director. I guess f+=king up Arizona wasn't enough so Obama made her HS Director so she can screw with all of us. Freakin' Obama....ran his 2008 campaign on fixing health care, turning the economy around and exiting Afghanistan. None of these are even close and he is probably going to get re elected. Food stamps and ACCESS care for everyone!
Guess I am missing somthing with this quote where does Johnny talk about killing "Mexicans" And yes I do respect anyone in a uniform who is doing the job they have been choosen to do.

tndr_cpl

WOW..and to think... all I was trying to do is smuggle 5 pieces of Bacon. So I have learned a lot. 1. The customs folks probably read this forum and if they take the time to figure out who I am I will be on the watch list for sure so..no more bacon smuggling for me. 2. Even TALKING about Bacon brings out the worst in people 3. Don't buy a condo, especially if you like Bacon. 4. If you are Mexican (or maybe even Chinese) you might get shot if you like Bacon and you're near the border. 5. Us Americans are some of the most enthnocentric people in the world when it comes to protecting our Bacon.

As a side note, we actually did live a couple blocks from Hammer (M.C. Hammer at the time) when he built his huge mansion in Fremont Calif. His nephew played Pop Warner football with my son and they are still friends. Although he went bankrupt years ago he has made a comeback of sorts and is back making the big bucks.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Guess I am missing somthing with this quote where does Johnny talk about killing "Mexicans" And yes I do respect anyone in a uniform who is doing the job they have been choosen to do.
I guess you can read it anyway you want Rob, but he's not talking about a vidio game or someone from the U.S.; is he?
The first one was ...
Good, kill some more of them I say! I consider it nothing more than "thinning the heard!"

And then #2
...."A well armed sniper with a "green light" might cut down some of the riff-raff crossing into the US".