Interesting Crossing

jerry

Bacon wrapped hotdogs...after a fun night of partying.
man I'm not going diving with you after a night of partying and eating bacon dogs...smoke on the water
"A well armed sniper with a "green light" might cut down some of the riff-raff crossing into the US".... what the hell do you call that? this guy has to be a friend of your or you are listening to to much ted Nugent again

Kenny

man I'm not going diving with you after a night of partying and eating bacon dogs...smoke on the water
"A well armed sniper with a "green light" might cut down some of the riff-raff crossing into the US".... what the hell do you call that? this guy has to be a friend of your or you are listening to to much ted Nugent again
No smoke on the water around the dog Jerry, he likes to bite the bubbles.

AZ ROB

Make-a-Bacon-Soup-Bowl.jpg
I don't know this person but Sometimes I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt and look towards the positive.. And what is wrong with listening to Uncle Ted?

and what is wrong with a bowl made of bacon?

OK..now I found a new way to smuggle my bacon back to the US. (Of course with Linda's boobs i'll need more bacon)

GV Jack

Snorin God
OK..now I found a new way to smuggle my bacon back to the US. (Of course with Linda's boobs i'll need more bacon)

OK LJ, put down the coffee.

Does this bring a whole new bra size scale.

Small Rasher, Medium Rasher and the world famous Hello Dolly Rasher?

Seriously though. If you wear that too long, do you get a RASHER RASH????

:rofl: