Interesting twist on illegal immigration

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Kenny, it's kinda cold, could you please stir the fire!!!! must keep Jerry warm!!!!!
dammit quit laughing, the tequila goes in your mouth not the keyboard!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hhhmmmm.... I donno if a should blame Beachmom for this one!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry guys, I know it has been a short time and my second drink is almost gone but at least I am laughing my arss of!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
like ~~~HAPPY~~~will say
stop, stop
no,no,no
can laugh no more!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
stipped Kenny, I mean stopped Kenny :lol: :lol: :lol:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
seriously, I can stop laughing, this is what happen when you speed read and think you got it all!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
goad my belly hurts!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny, you are mean, now is there, no need for link, stop it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

jerry

Yawn....wow i have to stop watching womens team handball on the USA channel till 4am,,,and what is with those damn Japanese women beating our softball team? I'm not getting much work done this week but we're thinking of getting out of the modernist furniture game and focus on making coffins for fallen Mexican drug warriors.

J

JustGiveMeSol

dmcauley said:
Basically eat sh*t. I can't stomach your self riighteous attitude. Your generation is responsible for much of what's wrong with our world today. The spare the rod spoil the child attitude is typical.
Maybe you are Cactus but I think even he isn't quite as biased as you.
I use my real name on the forum, I am of Irish decent but learned to speak Spanish out of respect for a people I am proud to call amigoes.
dmcauley....I would hope you learned to speak spanish....with a mexican wife....it would sure get boring if you weren't able to communicate! :lol:

J

JustGiveMeSol

Well....folks.....there you have it....as I stated earlier in this thread, disagree with someone's opinion, or have an unpopular one....and you will find a couple who will dump on you and resort to name calling.....

It's been fun yanking some chains to demonstrate my point!!! :twisted: :lol: :roll:

J

JustGiveMeSol

jerry said:
Yawn....wow i have to stop watching womens team handball on the USA channel till 4am,,,and what is with those damn Japanese women beating our softball team? I'm not getting much work done this week but we're thinking of getting out of the modernist furniture game and focus on making coffins for fallen Mexican drug warriors.
I don't understand it....the Japanese went with their ace pitcher....and we didn't??????

Kenny

I guess some people just like walking out onto quicksand even though the know their going to sink :lol: ..LOL
That's right Dan, you're going to get your boat :boat: out this weekend, have a great time. :sunny:

Kenny

InkaRoads

cronopiador
[quote="JustGiveMeSol.....It's been fun yanking some chains to demonstrate my point!!! :twisted: :lol: :roll:[/quote]
So JGMS all you wrote was a lie,just to prove a point, interesting, so would you enlight us with your true opinion about the subject then.

J

JustGiveMeSol

InkaRoads said:
[quote="JustGiveMeSol.....It's been fun yanking some chains to demonstrate my point!!! :twisted: :lol: :roll:
So JGMS all you wrote was a lie,just to prove a point, interesting, so would you enlight us with your true opinion about the subject then.[/quote]

I recognize that english is not your native language (as it is not mine either).....but you need to learn to read a bit more carefully and understand what you are reading before jumping to conclusions or making "ass"umptions.....my background and life experiences were completely true.....how strongly I may or may not believe some of my comments on "illegals" are completely my business, and not yours! It was fun demonstrating how you can easily get "abused" by a few on an open forum just because you disagree with their opinions.

Something I learned from school buddies a long time ago who were on a debating team.....know both sides of the argument if you want to be able to discuss the subject!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
JGMS, as I say, sorry I did miss the WWII part, which is the only part of all your posts I missed, now that I know you like to lie I do not really care about your opinion!!!!!! :eek3:

J

JustGiveMeSol

InkaRoads said:
JGMS, as I say, sorry I did miss the WWII part, which is the only part of all your posts I missed, now that I know you like to lie I do not really care about your opinion!!!!!! :eek3:
There you go again inkaroads.....making those "ass"umptions.........

Sorry Happy...but I've got to borrow it.....

here :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y

cheatka

You are so right, they don't want to assimulate, they want their own culture and their own language and they want us to cater to them. When my ancestors came here thru Ellis Island they did it legally and they also became citizens and had to RENOUNCE their old country and only hold homage to the US. I have the paperwork showing that is exactly what they did.

Kenny

here's your change

I thought this one went away, but I guess cheatka wanted to get two cent's in. Hey cheatka, here's your change.

jerry

Cheaka, I think you need a hug.Since I'm not available at this time I suggest you hire a Mexican outside Home Depot to give you one as they will work for anyone in this tough economy!