It is time now!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
By the number of posts and threads lately, I believe this forum should change its name to "Rants and Raves Talk.net" instead of RockyPointTalk.net :eek3:

Agreed, lol. I've decided to stop even looking at Rants and Raves, much less posting there. I like the folks on this board, and I want to continue liking them without the acrimony of political/religious argument standing between us... ;)

By the number of posts and threads lately, I believe this forum should change its name to "Rants and Raves Talk.net" instead of RockyPointTalk.net :eek3:
Ink I think it's time for all of the people that read this forum to come down to RP and have some fun so they will have something to write about on the forum when they get back home...:roll:

the weather is changing... humidity has gone water temp is just right and the skies are blue with plenty of sunshine...:sunny: now how can anyone resist that?

p.s. leave the politics (POLI= many TICS= bloodsuckers) at home... relax a little, it will do you all a bit of good and maybe even bring a big smile to your faces...:cool:

Last edited:

jerry

OK I pledge to sit on the beach , throw the frisbee to my dogs,fish a little and not comment in Rants and Raves for 30 days....(unless my comments about RP real estate issues are moved to the section by the powers that be) (or unless those Obama as Hitler pictures start poping up in the fishing section) (or unless that crappy Baccus bill becomes law)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I made it a policy a long time ago not to discuss religion or politics with my friends and family. I love them and want to keep them, even if they are wrong! LOL

JimMcG

Since most of the issues in the Rants and Raves section are readily available on thousands of web sites, and are mostly regurgitated left/right bull**** from the internet, I think it is worth considering.

Perhaps the Rants and Raves should be related to Rocky Point and Mexico in general.......maybe not.?:p

playaperro

El Pirata
Since most of the issues in the Rants and Raves section are readily available on thousands of web sites, and are mostly regurgitated left/right bull**** from the internet, I think it is worth considering.

Perhaps the Rants and Raves should be related to Rocky Point and Mexico in general.......maybe not.?:p
We don't care for that caca down here, you can have it and them TOO...

Well ir is time to start going back down now that the weather is getting nice again.
More fishing repoprts etc and less cra#% to be read. I pulled my 5th wheel from Show Low and doing a couple of repairs prior to going to the beach again. Can hardley waite

jerry

ok to go over the history of Rants and Raves it was created because RP boosters became miffed forum members were bad mouthing our beloved little rathole turned future Acapulco over the drug war,real estate scams etc. and thought this was hurting tourism (think the city fathers in JAWS trying to keep shark attack quiet) So Rants opens and the racist Obama stuff started appearing in late night posts as the blood alcohol levels increased in one of our favorite posters...a good guy but a guy with a need to attack our presidents race.)
We responded...and responded...and well couldn't shut up...I suggest a truce (sort of like the Korean war) the forces of evil on one side and the forces of light on the other. Rants and raves goes back to RP related smackdown and the politics go elsewhere.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
ok to go over the history of Rants and Raves it was created because RP boosters became miffed forum members were bad mouthing our beloved little rathole turned future Acapulco over the drug war,real estate scams etc. and thought this was hurting tourism (think the city fathers in JAWS trying to keep shark attack quiet) So Rants opens and the racist Obama stuff started appearing in late night posts as the blood alcohol levels increased in one of our favorite posters...a good guy but a guy with a need to attack our presidents race.)
We responded...and responded...and well couldn't shut up...I suggest a truce (sort of like the Korean war) the forces of evil on one side and the forces of light on the other. Rants and raves goes back to RP related smackdown and the politics go elsewhere.
The only problem with that, jerry, is the forces of evil are attempting to govern us.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Rants and Raves was created for whatever you want to Rant and Rave about. That's the purpose Tyler had in mind - Keep the main forums on topic for those regs and guests that want to read, learn, and discuss Rocky Point topics without having it become a political battlefield.

I have already put out word that I will delete posts that are of a "Rant and Rave" nature if they are posted in the Main Forums.

At this point, everybody seems to be doing just fine! Let's keep in that way. :p

Much of this anger is called August. Happens every year. I have noticed this phenomenom for years now. My cure; beer. The others; rants and raves.

jerry

X-Costie, we used to call it a "summer feud" in Indiana farm country.
Hey,I'll keep firing I just would rather ***** about real estate scammers,crooked cops,the destruction of the sea of Cortez and Pigeon Coops rather than Honduras,Acorn or Bush but i can keep going.I do think Stewart should ban racist pictures of our president.The idiots that post them may find these pictures could come back to haunt them in the real world.